Black Ops forum

in reply to Ninoaguila08
diff scope for every gun. you should have to set up the tri pod on ground, or wall. Look threw a blurry scope untill it sights in. Sniper should be VERY powerfull.. Non of this 2-3 hit for a kill crap. 1 hit to the legs should take there leg off. 1 hit to the arm should disable the arm. 1 hit almost anywere else should kill right away.

Need better cammo.. That wouldnt be to much of a issue if there wasnt a BIG RED NAME over your head when the enemy runs by and he looks in your direction.

Nice job troll, I think you may have hurt his feelings with the elitist rule maker comment. Will you spell check mine next? kthxbye
JiimSliim
in reply to Ninoaguila08
The only gun there is in the game that would take a leg off is the 50 cal. Most sniper rifles aren't that powerful, they're built for accuracy.

"One hit anywhere else should be a kill". What if you just graze the stomach of a person? Chest and head are one shot kill. That's legit, not this crap everyone wants.
timmerman916
in reply to Ninoaguila08

timmerman916 wrote:

The only gun there is in the game that would take a leg off is the 50 cal. Most sniper rifles aren't that powerful, they're built for accuracy.

"One hit anywhere else should be a kill". What if you just graze the stomach of a person? Chest and head are one shot kill. That's legit, not this crap everyone wants.

If the sniper just grazes them,then they are not a sniper.
Wolfscar
in reply to Ninoaguila08

Wolfscar wrote:

timmerman916 wrote:

If the sniper just grazes them,then they are not a sniper.

And nobody here is a sniper, let's not get that started.
timmerman916
in reply to Ninoaguila08

splittinwigs wrote:

Ninoaguila08 wrote:

I think they should return the fast ADS of sniper rifles from CoD2. Also, They should give each sniper its respective scope and crosshairs (like the PSO-1 scope and crosshairs for the Dragunovif it appears. If you argree reply. If you dont then reply why or give other suggestions

First of all, WE make the rules around here.

Second, you want quick scoping like in MM2? FAIL

Third, "give each sniper it's respective scope and crosshairs?" No, will never happen, nothing is user or sniper spacific. Doesn't work that way homie.

Fourth,"argree" WTF is that? spell check maybe?

Fifth, I am the Wiggy, you better recognize.

Sixth, I am Shadow, and I approve of this message.
Deleted User
in reply to Ninoaguila08
I kinda agree on the different scopes, but no faster ADS. Quickscoping=Fail.
A_Ninjakitty
in reply to Ninoaguila08
Do you think if you got a half inch removed from your body by a bullet you would be able to do anything but hit the ground and yell?
JiimSliim
in reply to Ninoaguila08

JiimSliim wrote:

Do you think if you got a half inch removed from your body by a bullet you would be able to do anything but hit the ground and yell?

This isn't about realism, its about gameplay. You think someone in reality can take a bullet in close quarters from any weapon in a COD game without dropping?

Sniping should always be a 1 hit kill to the head, and always a 1 hit kill to the upper torso w/stopping power. Anywhere else should do damage, but not kill the player. That way snipers are rewarded for accuracy and skill.
Crunk N DaTrunk
in reply to Ninoaguila08
Although i loved quickscoping in Mw2, it was pretty sad that almost everyone could. That got me thinking of when i use to run around on a map like makin and quickscope with a kar or springfield on FFA and actually win...I miss those days. I was unique damn it!!!
Valitiney13
in reply to Ninoaguila08

Valitiney13 wrote:

Although i loved quickscoping in Mw2, it was pretty sad that almost everyone could. That got me thinking of when i use to run around on a map like makin and quickscope with a kar or springfield on FFA and actually win...I miss those days. I was unique damn it!!!

I really hope that they have the same system for unlocking the actual scope. It was challenging, interesting and fun unlocking it. But what they should not do is make it less damage without a scope. Personally I loved running around with no scope on my kar or springfield and just dominating it up with pure skill. I also LOVED the part where if you take a scope off the crosshairs get smaller so its better for no-scoping. The non-scoped sniper was a great addition in my opinion
iSnapple

Studios