Black Ops forum

in reply to Ninoaguila08
Each Sniper should have its own scope, it works in other games like Bad company 2, but no fast ADS. That encourages quickscopes and we all know how that worked in MW2. Ther should be fast ADS but not on snipers.
Monk_Slayer_12
in reply to Ninoaguila08

splittinwigs wrote:

Ninoaguila08 wrote:

I think they should return the fast ADS of sniper rifles from CoD2. Also, They should give each sniper its respective scope and crosshairs (like the PSO-1 scope and crosshairs for the Dragunovif it appears. If you argree reply. If you dont then reply why or give other suggestions

First of all, WE make the rules around here.

Second, you want quick scoping like in MM2? FAIL

Third, "give each sniper it's respective scope and crosshairs?" No, will never happen, nothing is user or sniper spacific. Doesn't work that way homie.

Fourth,"argree" WTF is that? spell check maybe?

Fifth, I am the Wiggy, you better recognize.

What do you mean WE make the rule's around here?

And who are you to judge other people's opinion?

You sir fail WAY harder then the other guy
stinkeyweasel12
in reply to Ninoaguila08
Maybe they can decrease their mobility even more, even slower than a guy with an LMG.
eddiemaini
in reply to Ninoaguila08
I just hope they bring back the awesome M40A1. It was such a awesome sniper rifle in CoD4:mw Used to rock Stopping Power - Bandolier - Iron Lungs.. One shot one kill.. How it should of been in mw2.. I mean I shoot you anywhere in the body with a 50cal bullet, 99.99999% of the time, your dead.. Definitely not the case in mw2. On CoD4 I rarely didnt get a 1 shot kill.. However, its not like the one shot one kill is almighty. You can easy get flanked or a stealth kit come out of no where and make things close quarters combat.. (or any kit really, its all circumstantial.) Which is where your sniper rifle is suppose to become almost completely useless..

I just don't understand why its not the same on mw2 as it is on CoD4.. All I know is I hope sniping is actually effective in Black Ops unlike in mw2.
xx831raiderxx
in reply to Ninoaguila08

Ninoaguila08 wrote:

I think they should return the fast ADS of sniper rifles from CoD2. Also, They should give each sniper its respective scope and crosshairs (like the PSO-1 scope and crosshairs for the Dragunovif it appears. If you argree reply. If you dont then reply why or give other suggestions

kinda cool
iAmLazer
in reply to Ninoaguila08

Urbani666 wrote:

I find it funny how people actually have the nerve to say "I hope it isn't quickscope friendly". You know what I hope, there is no Noobtubes, No Claymores, No C4, No shotguns, actual recoil for automatics, no danger close, no RPG's, No mines of any sort, no vehicles. Get the picture, I can easily "HOPE" there isn't anything you hypocrites want. Get over yourselves, talkin smack to people who enjoy quickscoping doesn't make you cool because you've decided to hop on an overly populated bandwagon. I for one hope this game is quickscope friendly, I hope it takes more skill than modern warfare 2 to accomplish, but I really hope there is some form of quickscope available to me and my quickscoping compadres.

^Ahh, he hopes there isn't a game.
Sniperman674
in reply to Ninoaguila08

stinkeyweasel12 wrote:

splittinwigs wrote:

Ninoaguila08 wrote:

First of all, WE make the rules around here.

Second, you want quick scoping like in MM2? FAIL

Third, "give each sniper it's respective scope and crosshairs?" No, will never happen, nothing is user or sniper spacific. Doesn't work that way homie.

Fourth,"argree" WTF is that? spell check maybe?

Fifth, I am the Wiggy, you better recognize.

What do you mean WE make the rule's around here?

And who are you to judge other people's opinion?

You sir fail WAY harder then the other guy

Clearly you have not met wiggy he was just joking around so im thinking you are the one who failed! Way to go
Jonesey5709
in reply to Ninoaguila08
I alike some of those who play MW:2 know about some weapons have experience firing them and can forgive the points in the game where realism is taken out for the fun, its a game after all. However I have problems when people start taking serious advantage of the features they add to make it a game. Some videos on youtube of fast scoping are...impossibly fast, idk what they did but its not skill they are using. I'm very against the use of assisted aiming there are several times I have missed due to the "help" given my such a feature, i class quick ADS as another game feature that I accept but dislike its unrealistic and doesn't really make for better game play.

I have read about the points about differant scopes and hope that people realise there are many weapons that use the same scopes, i just hope they allow for iron sites on all weapons including the likes of the M82, i think due to it being black ops especially sniper rifle should have several ammunition types and differant equipment like flashlight etc should be added. simple things that are common, simple ideas not the more complex features like perks and death streaks.
chainer2150
in reply to Ninoaguila08

timmerman916 wrote:

The real problem is that the maps aren't designed large enough or correctly for real sniping play. One of the few that I've played that would be a real sniper map is Seelow. The other just aren't big enough. Also there's very little vertical play around the map to get to higher ground if you're a sniper.

I forget what map it is... the city with the church? Anyways, I loved that map for sniping.
Predator_XXX7
in reply to Ninoaguila08

Predator XXX7 wrote:

timmerman916 wrote:

The real problem is that the maps aren't designed large enough or correctly for real sniping play. One of the few that I've played that would be a real sniper map is Seelow. The other just aren't big enough. Also there's very little vertical play around the map to get to higher ground if you're a sniper.

I forget what map it is... the city with the church? Anyways, I loved that map for sniping.

ya troo cos yoo can go in that big clock towr an snipe people all way down map
m4st3r_Ch33f_CO

Studios