Black Ops forum

in reply to Ninoaguila08
If you've seen the Prestige edition commercial (
) you can clearly see that the Dragonuv has a scope that's different from the one in the multiplayer trailer. It would appear as if there are multiple scope sight pictures.
niemann3
in reply to Ninoaguila08
COD games have always had map problems after a while, they arent varied well enough it would seem W@W I think has had so far the best selection, but if maps the size that battlefield huses could be made it would open up the COD games a lot more.
chainer2150
in reply to Ninoaguila08

splittinwigs wrote:

Ninoaguila08 wrote:

I think they should return the fast ADS of sniper rifles from CoD2. Also, They should give each sniper its respective scope and crosshairs (like the PSO-1 scope and crosshairs for the Dragunovif it appears. If you argree reply. If you dont then reply why or give other suggestions

First of all, WE make the rules around here.

Second, you want quick scoping like in MM2? FAIL

Third, "give each sniper it's respective scope and crosshairs?" No, will never happen, nothing is user or sniper spacific. Doesn't work that way homie.

Fourth,"argree" WTF is that? spell check maybe?

Fifth, I am the Wiggy, you better recognize.

Haha, what a douche. XD

But I kind of agree with though.
F291
in reply to Ninoaguila08
most mw2 players snipe, hopefully no quick aim down sight in black ops
CelticBhoy1888
in reply to Ninoaguila08

CelticBhoy1888 wrote:

most mw2 players snipe, hopefully no quick aim down sight in black ops

Noo waiye!?@3

i like to bee a 1337xXx/\/\LG_PR0_H4}{0r_Dr0p-360-720Nosc0pequikkaimesh0tXXXXAWSUM playor
m4st3r_Ch33f_CO
in reply to Ninoaguila08
I think that the snipers should have mostly the same scopes with a couple differences for some snipers, like the Dragunov, but mostly the same things. Silencer, FMJ, and maybe another type of scope.
chichiace
in reply to Ninoaguila08

VII Legacy IIV wrote:

I don't get why everyone here is hating on quick scoping so much o.o It's way harder than running around with an SMG like the UMP that takes 2 or 3 bullets to kill someone... Sure it's not realistic, but it's a damn video game. You want realistic, play BFBC2. That's one of the most realistic war games I've played.

You want realistic? In BF you can run around and shoot people with an M95. There is no possible way to make an accurate shot with a 40 pound rifle standing up, let alone keep the scope completely still.
Predator_XXX7
in reply to Ninoaguila08
it. is. a. video. game. not realistic. hence the word video. now if this were a military simulation, then yes, i would agree with you, but it is not. quickscoping takes skill, and if this were more realistic, you would sit on a ridge half a mile away from your target, take one shot after waiting there for 3 days, then get extracted.
dreadedkaos
in reply to Ninoaguila08
i dont think it should be like cod 2 but like mw2 maybe

or just a tad bit slower

and if you want to get something real go join the army

this is a video game if you want a sniper to be real then wheres the math then wheres the spotters lol its a game if you wanted something real it would be a simulation

just saying
Blame7uP
in reply to Ninoaguila08
I wouldn't mind different scopes for different folks!
greystreettoker

Studios