Splitscreen Online

Black Ops forum

Don't you think it would be cool to play online with splitscreen?

Here is what I mean: you have a friend over and you both want to pla online together. You go into splitscreen and you could go online. Then you could play togehter or verse each. Or, possilby, play with or againist with your friends online. We know that we can't do it on W@W.

Do you think this is a good idea?

How many time have you been cought in this situation?
chillypop2
7 REPLIES 7
u can do that on xbox 360
SkilledKiller18
that would be great, having a twin brother makes this situation come up everyday. It could possibly be the only reason halo still gets played.
DJayme
You can do it on Resistance 2 but it would be awesome if we could do it on COD. My friend sleeps over every night and we ahve to switch off every 2 games to make it fair.
kingklutch82390

DJayme wrote:

that would be great, having a twin brother makes this situation come up everyday. It could possibly be the only reason halo still gets played.

Same. Except, I don't have a twin brother. I have a brother but, um, he doesn't play video games right now... But I do have some kind of friends that like to come over and would always talk about "What if we could play Nazi Zombies online together with two other people?" But, unfortunetly, we can't. So, I have to waste more money to get another Xbox 360 and all the crap to get Xbox Live and then we could do that...
3vilRob
Who would get the XP.
anthonyquiz
theyshould make it so u cando that on the ps3 thers 7 people in my family so i have to wait an hour for a go but it would be bettwr if 2 people could go on splitscreen onine and me n my bros like playin splitscreen zombies but they want to play online with our ps3 friends but i dont think its fair if they made it so u can on xbox though but if it was splitscreen online me n my bros cud play online with our ps3 online friends like youy can on little big planet so please treyarch make it so people on ps3 can get split screen online bcoz ppl are sick and tired of waiting ages for a go like me
hmjkk
well u cd make 2 online accounts and have to choose a online account for the second player so that both online accounts can rank up that would be really great becauseim 10th prstige 65 and my other 1 is lvl 45 and i want toget that one up but i hardly ever go on it so it would be an easier way an make it if you dont have 2 acounts you can make your secondplayer a guest who gets exp 2 and you get to name the guest coz every1 wud be running aroound with guest on their head lol
hmjkk

Studios