Subject: US Soldier Impaled by a Live RPG Round

Black Ops forum

That must hurt
Dale08
It's one of those times where you don't care about regulations, and will do whatever is nessacery to save him.

They are stupid regulations, a solidier who has agreed to put their life on the line in the name of their country should ALWAYS, be eligible for medical treatment whatever the circumstances.
MikeAlphaTangoT

Dale08 wrote:

That must hurt

thats stating the obvious.

I bet he went numb after awhile though.
daHawk1
I think every one of those that risked their lives to save that Soldier should receive a Purple Heart.
majorrodriguez
Wow. And good thing he lived
blackflame0729

MajorRodriguez wrote:

I think every one of those that risked their lives to save that Soldier should receive a Purple Heart.

Major, I appreciate the sentiment, but the Purple Heart is only for wounds received in combat. But yes, their actions were brave and worthy of recognition, The remarks of the Doctor, “The heroes are the ones who go out side the wire.” are gracious.

The actions of all are amazing, The fact that they viewed it as their duty, and that they were taking care of a soldier makes me proud.

Hooah.
Snakedoctor59
Im thinking the doctors may recieve the medal of hyonor for breaking the regulations to save a dying comarade.

and a purple heart to the RPG fodder.

(nah, jk, thats not nice)
daHawk1
I'd say that, since BO is president, we're not allowed to talk about "the war", but, since this happened in March '06, we'll let it slide.
SoylentBob

Snakedoctor59 wrote:

MajorRodriguez wrote:

Major, I appreciate the sentiment, but the Purple Heart is only for wounds received in combat. But yes, their actions were brave and worthy of recognition, The remarks of the Doctor, “The heroes are the ones who go out side the wire.” are gracious.

The actions of all are amazing, The fact that they viewed it as their duty, and that they were taking care of a soldier makes me proud.

Hooah.

I know that the Purple Heart is Reserved for wounds received in Combat. I wasn't thinking, but they should receive some kind of Honorable Award.
majorrodriguez

daHawk wrote:

Im thinking the doctors may recieve the medal of hyonor for breaking the regulations to save a dying comarade.

and a purple heart to the RPG fodder.

(nah, jk, thats not nice)

Ouch lol. I laughed at least Smiley Tongue

But no doubt a purple heart and proboly medal of honors. Idk what hyonors are Smiley Tongue
blackflame0729

Studios