THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

Black Ops forum

I have faith in Treyarch to make a good game.
-pictureframe-

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Me too.
Da_Guy

Da Guy wrote:

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Me too.

Treyarch I believe is trying to put in their time and effort for this game to be well accepted by the players. Call of duty World at War and the map packs are an example of this. Now only time will tell
AnOnYmOUs324
Highlighted

Anonymous24 wrote:

Da Guy wrote:

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Me too.

Treyarch I believe is trying to put in their time and effort for this game to be well accepted by the players. Call of duty World at War and the map packs are an example of this. Now only time will tell

They did a great job with WaW and the MPs, and hopefully they bring back zombies and new maps for them!
Da_Guy
Those Map Packs were best sellers, no doubt about that. And the hidden storyline got a lot of people hooked, too.
-pictureframe-
I say make a new story on them or continue the story where it left off from MP3
Da_Guy

Da Guy wrote:

continue the story where it left off from MP3

I'd prefer this.
-pictureframe-

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Da Guy wrote:

continue the story where it left off from MP3

I'd prefer this.

Da_Guy
What I like about Treyarch is how creative they are with their stories because they were very memorable. It shows because a lot of people remember alot of the lines from the protagonists. Dimitri Patrenko, Reznov, Chernov, etc. It showed realistically how limbs were severed (even wii had some sort of "gore" in it). There were a variety of weapons and in all World at War kept us asking what are they going to do next.
AnOnYmOUs324

Anonymous24 wrote:

What I like about Treyarch is how creative they are with their stories because they were very memorable. It shows because a lot of people remember alot of the lines from the protagonists. Dimitri Patrenko, Reznov, Chernov, etc. It showed realistically how limbs were severed (even wii had some sort of "gore" in it). There were a variety of weapons and in all World at War kept us asking what are they going to do next.

Map Pack 4 as the first map pack of BOPS.
Da_Guy

Studios