THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

Black Ops forum

Anonymous24 wrote:

-PictureFrame- wrote:

:^: Like Glitchside? It kinda became a game mode itself, protecting that rock.

There were two glitch points. I got a knifing spree on the other glitch point. We ambushed them and protected both rocks a couple of times. I just remember --->TK$.

Yes they (TK$) were quite a nuissance. And I hated being the Imperial Army 'cause it gave them time to under.
-pictureframe-

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Anonymous24 wrote:

-PictureFrame- wrote:

:^: Like Glitchside? It kinda became a game mode itself, protecting that rock.

There were two glitch points. I got a knifing spree on the other glitch point. We ambushed them and protected both rocks a couple of times. I just remember --->TK$.

Yes they (TK$) were quite a nuissance. And I hated being the Imperial Army 'cause it gave them time to under.

There were actually 3 spots...
Da_Guy

Da Guy wrote:

I remember in a private match you showed the third. But it was in the open and tough to get into.
-pictureframe-
*waiting for usefull intel*

Has anyone wondered how they plan on keeping killstreaks in the game standardized despite the different weapons used in different decades?

For instance: Napalm was used in Vietnam because of the heavy vegetation. But different forms of bombs/artillery were used in Africa and other locales.

It begs the question, will there be different weapons, perks, killstreaks in multiplayer based on when and where you fight?
captainmoreno
Highlighted

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Da Guy wrote:

I remember in a private match you showed the third. But it was in the open and tough to get into.

It was. Too bad though...
Da_Guy

CaptainMoreno wrote:

Has anyone wondered how they plan on keeping killstreaks in the game standardized despite the different weapons used in different decades?

For instance: Napalm was used in Vietnam because of the heavy vegetation. But different forms of bombs/artillery were used in Africa and other locales.

It begs the question, will there be different weapons, perks, killstreaks in multiplayer based on when and where you fight?

Youll have to wait and see. They havent provided any information on the game despite the trailers. With Treyarch anything can happen even if its historically inaccurate.
AnOnYmOUs324

Anonymous24 wrote:

CaptainMoreno wrote:

Youll have to wait and see. They havent provided any information on the game despite the trailers. With Treyarch anything can happen even if its historically inaccurate.

We need another teaser trailer.
Da_Guy
[Sarcasm]Zombies was historically accurate![/Sarcam]
-pictureframe-

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Definately.
Da_Guy

Da Guy wrote:

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Definately.

Especially the part where nazis were at the Pelilui Airfeild.
-pictureframe-

Studios