THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

Black Ops forum

Anon did you buy PS3 then ditch it?
_PHU_BFMV

[ wrote:

BFMV":1qs6igpo]Anon did you buy PS3 then ditch it?

No I didnt, I played MW2 for a couple of months then stopped. I was really good at sniping and it was very fun playing with the people I personally know. Back on topic I think this game will hopefully be better than that of MWR. Unlike alot of people I didnt like MWR compared to WaW. I like the camera settings better on WaW.
AnOnYmOUs324
Very pumped, I'll be at the opening day event like i was for MWR (My wife thinks I'm a total tard) I'd love to see a mode without the use of perks or attachments.
_-_wii_-_badgas

Anonymous24 wrote:

[ wrote:

BFMV":1lqmku1k]Anon did you buy PS3 then ditch it?

No I didnt, I played MW2 for a couple of months then stopped. I was really good at sniping and it was very fun playing with the people I personally know. Back on topic I think this game will hopefully be better than that of MWR. Unlike alot of people I didnt like MWR compared to WaW. I like the camera settings better on WaW.

I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am ready for black ops. im not gonna say it will be the best....i said that about mwr and it turned out to be worse than waw. its fun dont get me wrong but it was a step back...understandable since it did come out before waw.
boss_chancellor

boss_chancellor wrote:

Anonymous24 wrote:

[ wrote:

BFMV":22y7zqxz]Anon did you buy PS3 then ditch it?

I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am ready for black ops. im not gonna say it will be the best....i said that about mwr and it turned out to be worse than waw. its fun dont get me wrong but it was a step back...understandable since it did come out before waw.

I think Black Ops will be a good game. I just hope that they make a improvement on its camera features and at times its "broken animation". In my opinion I found WaW to be much more of a fluid game compared to MWR most likely what Boss mentioned because it was a step backwards
AnOnYmOUs324
Hopefully we will learn more about officially confirmed features for the Wii.

And yes...I am PUMPED!
captainmoreno
I just want all the gamemodes as the other consoles. For some reason I would rather play with older weapons on this console but, new weapons on other consoles.
leadkills
you are so right its gona be the B-E-S-T wii game ever. even i got all the cod games i fink for wii it will be ROCK
Rontal12
I realy hope they fix the sniping system, I'm getting sick of having to waste my third perk slot just to be able to remain still, I want the WaW system back, it's the better game.
BB231

BB23 wrote:

This is easily one of the most anticipated games of the year, so roll out the AUG and explosive Crossbow! Smiley Tongue

kill the tuber!!!!!
powderslinger

Studios