THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

Black Ops forum

Treyarch can't just leave us hanging where MP3 left off! C'mon!



Anonymous24 wrote:

 

What I like about Treyarch is how creative they are with their stories because they were very memorable. It shows because a lot of people remember alot of the lines from the protagonists. Dimitri Patrenko, Reznov, Chernov, etc. It showed realistically how limbs were severed (even wii had some sort of "gore" in it). There were a variety of weapons and in all World at War kept us asking what are they going to do next.





I agree. The Wunderwaffe was very creative. And I love the stream of blood that after a bayonet kill
-pictureframe-
Likes: 138
Posts: 10813
Registered: ‎21-09-2011

-PictureFrame- wrote:

 

Treyarch can't just leave us hanging where MP3 left off! C'mon!



Anonymous24 wrote:

 

What I like about Treyarch is how creative they are with their stories because they were very memorable. It shows because a lot of people remember alot of the lines from the protagonists. Dimitri Patrenko, Reznov, Chernov, etc. It showed realistically how limbs were severed (even wii had some sort of "gore" in it). There were a variety of weapons and in all World at War kept us asking what are they going to do next.





I agree. The Wunderwaffe was very creative. And I love the stream of blood that after a bayonet kill





The bayonet was the commando of WaW that no one used except for bayonet jumps.
Da_Guy
Likes: 2
Posts: 3737
Registered: ‎27-02-2009
Bayonets were awful against dogs, maybe that scared some people away.
-pictureframe-
Likes: 138
Posts: 10813
Registered: ‎21-09-2011

-PictureFrame- wrote:

 

Bayonets were awful against dogs, maybe that scared some people away.





Sit in a corner and shoot them.
Da_Guy
Likes: 2
Posts: 3737
Registered: ‎27-02-2009

-PictureFrame- wrote:

 

Treyarch can't just leave us hanging where MP3 left off! C'mon!



Anonymous24 wrote:

 

What I like about Treyarch is how creative they are with their stories because they were very memorable. It shows because a lot of people remember alot of the lines from the protagonists. Dimitri Patrenko, Reznov, Chernov, etc. It showed realistically how limbs were severed (even wii had some sort of "gore" in it). There were a variety of weapons and in all World at War kept us asking what are they going to do next.





I agree. The Wunderwaffe was very creative. And I love the stream of blood that after a bayonet kill



I remember when at times when I knifed there would be all this blood that would come out. The death animation of someone who got the receiving end of a bayonet would usually clutch their heart as if they suffered a heart attack. When your alone in a private match thats the time when we would actually explore the maps and see where the "glitch Points" were.
AnOnYmOUs324
Likes: 0
Posts: 6092
Registered: ‎18-12-2009
Like Glitchside? It kinda became a game mode itself, protecting that rock.
-pictureframe-
Likes: 138
Posts: 10813
Registered: ‎21-09-2011

-PictureFrame- wrote:

 

:^: Like Glitchside? It kinda became a game mode itself, protecting that rock.





No, it WAS a gamemode. They just forgot to put it in the matchmaking.
Da_Guy
Likes: 2
Posts: 3737
Registered: ‎27-02-2009

Da Guy wrote:

 

-PictureFrame- wrote:

 

:^: Like Glitchside? It kinda became a game mode itself, protecting that rock.





No, it WAS a gamemode. They just forgot to put it in the matchmaking.





A betty placed near that rock was a sure-fire hit.
-pictureframe-
Likes: 138
Posts: 10813
Registered: ‎21-09-2011

-PictureFrame- wrote:

 

Da Guy wrote:

 

-PictureFrame- wrote:

 

:^: Like Glitchside? It kinda became a game mode itself, protecting that rock.





No, it WAS a gamemode. They just forgot to put it in the matchmaking.





A betty placed near that rock was a sure-fire hit.





I just got myself a free kill! It got me my 7th kill. Now to kill myself and pray they get me another 7 kills!
Da_Guy
Likes: 2
Posts: 3737
Registered: ‎27-02-2009

-PictureFrame- wrote:

 

:^: Like Glitchside? It kinda became a game mode itself, protecting that rock.



There were two glitch points. I got a knifing spree on the other glitch point. We ambushed them and protected both rocks a couple of times. I just remember --->TK$.
AnOnYmOUs324
Likes: 0
Posts: 6092
Registered: ‎18-12-2009

Studios