TRUE Game Balance

Black Ops forum

I have always thought that the Call of Duty series would be ten times better if all instant kills were removed.
YTxJawz
4 REPLIES 4

YTxJawz wrote:

I have always thought that the Call of Duty series would be ten times better if we could all use chainsaws for secondaries.

LMFAO WHAT?!?!
EliteSniperKING

YTxJawz wrote:

I have always thought that the Call of Duty series would be ten times better if all instant kills were removed.

Agreed. No more snipers camping in the back, no more shotgunners camping in corners, and no more panic knives. That would be awsome.
Bsteg21

Bsteg21 wrote:

YTxJawz wrote:

Agreed. No more snipers camping in the back, no more shotgunners camping in corners, and no more panic knives. That would be awsome.

LOL yeah snipers and shotguns are SO overpowered lets nerf the mores!
bigbluejay
Highlighted

bigbluejay wrote:

Bsteg21 wrote:

YTxJawz wrote:

LOL yeah snipers and shotguns are SO overpowered lets nerf the mores!

IKR like the L96 shoots at 60RPM and the STONER is 938RPM... but the fin l96 kills 1 shot? WTEF? THE STONER TAKES 3 AND ONLY SHOOTS 1500% faster!
asasa

Studios