Taco Tuesday in Danger ?

Black Ops forum

Snake said he's having Chinese takeout... I've got this fancy new rotisserie hot dog machine at work that'll be in use today... Evil, Eski and Evil, well I'm not sure we want to know...

Is the holliday in jeapardy?
DarthShortness
35 REPLIES 35
im sadly having chicken salad sandwiches today. So thats 0 for 4 on taco tuesday. You may be on to something
reaper2792
Tacos taste like chicken, so that's 1/4, but I'm going for a nice juicy steak so...1/5.
Deleted User

DarthShortness wrote:

Snake said he's having Chinese takeout... I've got this fancy new rotisserie hot dog machine at work that'll be in use today... Evil, Eski and Evil, well I'm not sure we want to know...

Is the holliday in jeapardy?

I switched to Korean.... love dog on a stick. Ok it was beef bul go gi.

Taco Tuesday Darth?

DEAR Snake: I am a troll and member of Gras.

"Some of my little troll friends say there is no Taco Tuesday.

"Snake says, 'If you see it in OT it's so.'

"Please tell me the truth; is there a Taco Tuesday?

"DARTH Shortness.

"115 WEST NINETY-FIFTH STREET."

DARTH, your little friends are wrong. They have been affected by the skepticism of a skeptical age. They do not believe except [what] they see. They think that nothing can be which is not comprehensible by their little minds. All minds, Darth, whether they be men's or Mods, are little. In this great universe of ours man is a mere insect, an ant, in his intellect, as compared with the boundless world about him, as measured by the intelligence capable of grasping the whole of truth and knowledge.

Yes, DARTH, there is a Taco Tuesday. He exists as certainly as lolz cats and bigfoot exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no Taco Tuesday. It would be as dreary as if there were no Jinx’s Sister. There would be no trolling, no fishing, no flaming, no 3 word story threads, no Pit for Soy. We should have no enjoyment, except in sense and sight. The eternal light with which Taco threads fills the world would be extinguished.

Not believe in Taco Tuesday! You might as well not believe in noObs! Nobody sees Taco Tuesday, but that is no sign that there is no Taco Tuesday. The most real things in the world are those that neither trolls nor men can see. Did you ever see kids dancing on Snake’s lawn? Of course not, but that's no proof that they were not there till he told them to GTFO.

No Taco Tuesday! Thank God! it lives, and lives forever. A thousand years from now, Darth, nay, ten times ten thousand years from now, we will continue to make glad taco Tuesday.
Snakedoctor57
Surely I exist.

Never doubt me again !
Taco_Tuesday

Taco Tuesday wrote:

Surely I exist.

Never doubt me again !

*sniff* *sniff*

Stewy!?
CloudTM

Taco Tuesday wrote:

Surely I exist.

You'd have to exist in order to be in danger, q.e.d..
SoylentBob
All hail Taco Tuesday! im throwing away my chicken salad and getting some tacos now. Thanks for the proof
reaper2792
I bet this is how kids feel when they see an old hobo in a red shirt...

"See Jimmy, I told you Santa was real!"
N8-N
I had Tacos once on a Monday.

They tated like crap, and I felt like I was cheating...
Snakedoctor57

Studios