Taco Tuesday in Danger ?

Black Ops forum

Are you

Bill Johnson

Charlie Tames

or

Scott Shoyer?
SoylentBob
Well, what pizza do you think is a cut abouve the rest? There was a local pizza place around me that made an awsome taco pizza...sadly they didn't make it and closes a few years ago.
monkin_out

Monkin_Out wrote:

:^^: Well, what pizza do you think is a cut abouve the rest? There was a local pizza place around me that made an awsome taco pizza...sadly they didn't make it and closes a few years ago.

Well i have a few favorites.

Penn station pizza is good because they make huge slices.

Anytime i go to Brooklyn (atleast twice a month) i get pizza there (doesnt matter where).

Also Del Fiore in Patchogue, NY. Its the best specialty pizza i have ever eaten.

As for now my main choice is the place about 1/4 mile from my house. Not the best pizza though
reaper2792
I'm not as lucky as you to live in NY. There aren't a lot of good local places around me...just the chains.
monkin_out

Monkin_Out wrote:

I'm not as lucky as you to live in NY. There aren't a lot of good local places around me...just the chains.

Yea, people that i know who have moved away from NY always look forward to pizza and bagels when they come back to visit. apparently we have good bagels here too
reaper2792

Taco Tuesday wrote:

Surely I exist.

Never doubt me again !

I'm not going to lie to you I didn't see this coming. I also am surprised that an account with this name wasn't created months ago.
GhostSquad

DarthShortness wrote:

Snake said he's having Chinese takeout... I've got this fancy new rotisserie hot dog machine at work that'll be in use today... Evil, Eski and Evil, well I'm not sure we want to know...

Is the holliday in jeapardy?

for GRaS maybe
ivirtran1
I had turkey, which is close to a chicken, which apparently tastes like tacos but there's a version of the taco called the fajita so it counts I guess?
KromeSpencerX
i guess it could
ivirtran1
There used to be a local pizzeria near my work (unfortunately out of business now) that made one of my favorite treats of all time...a mouth-watering Taco Calzone...absolutely delicious!
monkin_out

Studios