Tactical Flamers is now recruiting... Join Today!!!

Black Ops forum

Highlighted
Tactical Flamers (TF) was created in October 2008 to bring together like-minded flamers* from around the globe and from multiple fishing platforms (trawler, bass boat, dock), to provide them a fish camp (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in flaming and being a dick in general, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "flame-first, ask later" experience in the online community.

We are currently at over 1+ active members. We have those that flame all levels, competitively, and just for fun. We're also international and support multiple micro breweries.
Snakedoctor59
59 REPLIES 59
*Still waving from the docks*

Godspeed Tactical Flamers, Godspeed.

MaTtKs
^^*Ahem, clears throat** We of course, follow all forum rules and guidelines....
Snakedoctor59
You left out the part about ham sandwiches...
IntoTheVoid
*Covers eyes with hands*
MaTtKs
Tactical Flamers (TF) was created in October 2008 to bring together like-minded flamers* from around the globe and from multiple fishing platforms (trawler, bass boat, dock), to provide them a fish camp (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in flaming and being a dick in general, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "flame-first, ask later" experience in the online community.

If you register, please reply here stating you have done s0

And tell em TF Trigger sent ya
TF_Trigger
You guys forgot to mention that we currently support COD4 MW. Feel free to join now, see if the shoe fits before the fall release of COD5 WaW.
TF_Trigger
is ur clan any good
RY0KA
If you sign up now we have beta keys.
Snakedoctor59
I have got to get me one of those master angler jigs you got at the end of your line. Or was it stink bait? Either way, congrats on the catch. At first I thought it would be one of those Moby Dick epic battles to reel one in, but then I remembered where I was.
mikemcdee

Studios