Tactical Flamers is now recruiting... Join Today!!!

Black Ops forum

Our first customer!!! lol If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, and good luck on joining.

Tactical Flamers has been the best gaming experience of my life, and anyone hesitating or interested, do me a favour - sign up. What's the worst that can happen ? Things don't quite go to plan and you're back where you are now, at least you won't regret not giving it you best shot (TF Motto - Give Every Poster Your Best Shot).

I promise you though, you will not regret it.
TF_Trigger
^^I truly enjoyed playing on your server. Especially helpful were the post game critiques. The feedback from your seasoned members was especially gratifying. I am not only a better player, but a better person for it.
Snakedoctor59
To join, just go to the first link and visit our site. On the site there is a "Join TF" Button. Just go on from there.Any questions you know where to find me.

P.S. The site is now back up
TF_Trigger
I can't get onto to the page. Maybe it is too busy right now.
Snakedoctor59
just like here
SoylentBob
I just recruited some kid. I just told her to follow me around to the back of the van...
L3VIATH4N
mmmm.... fishing
oneeyedpauly

TF Hodder wrote:

You guys forgot to mention that we currently support COD4 MW. Feel free to join now, see if the shoe fits before the fall release of COD5 WaW.

'

Well in that case lets elaborate a bit more. We support:

HK Online:360 and PS3-current version HKIA2

DPotCO: 360-current version POTC2

Call Of Duty: 360 and PS3-current version CoD4

HK Roller RescueSmiley TongueC-current version

Super Rub-A-Dub:360 and PC

Paperboy 2:360-current version

50 Cent: Bulletproof:360,PS3 and PC

Endless Ocean: 360 and PC

HazeSmiley TongueS3

That's right we have over 8+ active members!!!
TF_Trigger

TF Trigger wrote:

TF Hodder wrote:

You guys forgot to mention that we currently support COD4 MW. Feel free to join now, see if the shoe fits before the fall release of COD5 WaW.

'

Well in that case lets elaborate a bit more. We support:

HK Online:360 and PS3-current version HKIA2

DPotCO: 360-current version POTC2

Call Of Duty: 360 and PS3-current version CoD4

HK Roller RescueSmiley TongueC-current version

Super Rub-A-Dub:360 and PC

Paperboy 2:360-current version

50 Cent: Bulletproof:360,PS3 and PC

Endless Ocean: 360 and PC

HazeSmiley TongueS3

That's right we have over 8+ active members!!!

Do you have a junior group???

My nephew plays warhawk, and he is 6 years old. I think he is pretty good for a 6year old who has never played games like this before. He gets mad when he plays with me or my homies, cuz we pownz and he is always dying. I think it would be great for other kids to get together and play together.

Anyway... He always wanetd to be in a clan but he has no friends on psn except for me. And just so he doesnt feel left we puts him in his own clan.

BUT now I think it is good for him to start his own clan, Since i see other parents talking about their children playing. It would be nice to play with other KIDS his own age and who are new at the game just like him. (well he has been playing for a few months now)
Creepeydude
DUDEZ! I AM INTRESTD IN JOININ UR CLAN!!!I PLAY MADZ HELO KITTY N I F'N PWND AT SURPER RUBADUB ON MI FRENDS 360!!!!!!! PLZ LET ME JOINN UR KLAN I RILY WANT TO B WITH A MAD CLAN!!!!!!!!!!

DO U DU BACKGRUND CHKS???!? CUZ I NOW THIZ RILLY HOT CHIK I DONT KNO HER NAME BUT I THNK SHE WAS SOME1S SISTER OR SOMPTHIN.I RELLY HOP SHE DUS'NT CUONT AGANST ME IM A VERY GOD PLAYR AND WULD DO GUD IN UR CLAN!PLZ AD ME!!!!
sixergixer

Studios