Tactical Flamers is now recruiting... Join Today!!!

Black Ops forum

Dude I hope u be kiding cuz they don tak no pervs. I know foe a fact.

Please give me a 2nd chance
Snakedoctor59
It was TF's 4 day aniversary on november the first

check us out at www.shamelessbump.org
TF_Trigger
Well guys it seems our site is down with some maintenance issues at the moment. I'm sure they will be resolved shortly. In the meantime you can send me a F/R over XBL, my GT is TF Trigger. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
TF_Trigger
Congratulations to those that have earned the rank of Tactical Flamer in Eminent

and completed bootcamp!

List:

Carpy_Diem (Squad leader 3rd platoon, Delta Company)
Snakedoctor59
If you guys have any questions don't hesitate to message myself or the starter of this thread. We'd be pleased to answer any of your questions. However, before coming to ask, I urge you to visit the site, have a look around, and click the "Join" button - this will give you further instructions and will most likely answer most if not all of your questions.

Go ahead, sign up. We've been running since 2008 and we have over 8 members - so we're doing something right.
TF_Trigger
We had to shut down our PC Brigade due to lack of members, but we do support PC and I have no doubt if we get an influx of members ready for CoD5 then the Brigade could be re-opened. I recommend you take a look anyway, maybe join another games PC Brigade or become a registered guest and that way you can become settled and then transfer over if and when the CoD PC Brigade is re-opened.
TF_Trigger
damn it.

i fourgit wut wus mai plais in teh clan wuz.
EviL_EsKiMo
I am one of the squad leaders in TF and was one of the intro squad leaders for a while in the 360 division. I was never a clan guy prior to CoD 4 but once I found TF I knew I was home and it changed the way I play for the better. I have made so many friends during my 8 1/2 days if you can just call them friends since they are more like family. We are there when ever someone needs something. Nothing like having 8+ brothers and sister there when things are not going great. We are very mature and respectful to each other and the opposite team. If your new to CoD or just tired of all the other junk that goes on elsewhere come on over you will not be disappointed.
TF_Trigger
I am sick good on The PC. Can I like be the leader for the PC. Check my stats from when I was Group Commander for the Trollians Clan. www.Trollians.org.net.edu
Snakedoctor59
If you check out the link many of your questions can be answered. I could sit here and answer them all but it's much more informative and beneficial for yourself to check the link. As for can you move up and be promoted within the clan. YES!!! All members have came from a position of "new recruit" to the level they are at now. So its very possible to move up.
TF_Trigger

Studios