Tactical Flamers is now recruiting... Join Today!!!

Black Ops forum

Let's try not to ruffle any feathers. I'm receiving reports on this thread, so let's try to keep it a unique "clan" and not infringe on any others.
MaTtKs
This is a stupid idea, who came up with this garbage?

....so can I join?
geauxN2tigervil
If you check out the link many of your questions can be answered. I could sit here and answer them all but it's much more informative and beneficial for yourself to check the link. As for "can you move up and be promoted within the clan?" YES! All members have come from the position of "new recruit" to the level they now have. So its possible to reach overlord status.
TF_Trigger

MaTtKs1 wrote:

Let's try not to ruffle any feathers. I'm receiving reports on this thread, so let's try to keep it a unique "clan" and not infringe on any others.

Well, shameless bumping of "my clan" threads is hardly unique. Is there a copyright war going on between double/triple-posters that hate to see their uninteresting clan threads move off of page 1? I'm sure if you could grant the patent to just one of them, it would save a lot of kittens.
SoylentBob
The release party was awesome. We had 4 of our clan members on and had a swell time.
Snakedoctor59
I'm starting to doubt the legitimacy of this so called clan. They have not returned any of my phone calls (once an hour on the hour for seven days straight) and I clicked the JOIN button on their interweb site and my hourglass is still spinning 'round and 'round and 'round. :dubious:

I really want to join. The info packet promised a free date with J.S. to the first five members.

I bet they don't even have a trawler.
sixergixer
Ah, but you were sixth, my friend.
L3VIATH4N
Well, Damnation!
sixergixer

sixergixer wrote:

Well, Damnation!

here play with my gatling beer cannon.

that should shut...

make you feel better.
EviL_EsKiMo
Remember, holding your face in front of the loud end will make your taste buds sing.

I'm feeling better already.
L3VIATH4N

Studios