Tactical Gaming- PS3, XBOX, PC clan We're all about teamwork

Black Ops forum

About us: twhq.org We are a very structured/organized clan. We use teamwork and tactics to get the job done.

Requirements: Microphone and maturity

MISSION STATEMENT

Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and PC), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "friends-first" experience in the online community. Come check us out at twhq.org

FRIENDSHIP AND REAL LIFE

We are primarily a group of friends and as such have a “Friends first” motto. We accept all real life needs and commitments and will never put any member into a decision between real life success and TG and where possible, we will attempt to help in any way we can.

RANKS, AWARDS AND POSITIONS

Ranks and awards (medals & badges) will be handed out based on the following sorted principles:

• Attendance points system

• Dedication

• Conduct

• Teamwork

• Performance

Positions will be assigned based on the following sorted principles:

• Dedication

• Leadership abilities

• Teamwork

CONDUCT

Members **WILL** respect each other regardless of their origin, nationality, age, gender, race, religious beliefs or creed. The same level of respect will be given to non-members.

Cursing and all language of an offensive nature will not be tolerated, whether be on forums or any type of voice or text communications.

WELL?! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR SOLDIER?! GET OVER TO twhq.org AND SIGN UP NOW! THAT'S AN ORDER!
Blood_N_Guts_BD
740 REPLIES 740
I would like to join, I have both the reqs and a sweet K/d and a love of tactics =)
Sifu_Shadow

Sifu Shadow wrote:

I would like to join, I have both the reqs and a sweet K/d and a love of tactics =)

Great, Just go to WWW.TW.TGHQ.ORG

Look forward to seeing you online
xX_BULMERS_Xx
Highlighted

Sifu Shadow wrote:

You're gonna love our clan.
Blood_N_Guts_BD
I have been in TW for over a year and you will love it....
IM_lightning10
This clan looks great. I just signed up. It hard to find a structured clan but I finally did. Nice job on TW
Chickiquin
This is hands down, the most professional looking clan that I've ever seen! I just submitted an application, and I hope I get approved. This is my third try at a clan. The first two started off strong, and then just disappeared without a word.

This is THE clan to be a part of!
RBoehme
Looking forward to meeting you guys. My name is TW-RAMBO391. Look me up once you join.
Blood_N_Guts_BD
I would like to join you guys send me the info
huh928
No info. Just go to twhq.org and sign up. It's quick, easy, and once you join, a lot of fun.
Blood_N_Guts_BD

Studios