Tactical Gaming- PS3, XBOX, PC clan We're all about teamwork

Black Ops forum

KobK wrote:

I have signed up to the site under major batty, hope to play with you guys soon.

nice one m8

everyone else check out www.twhq.org
TW_Trigger
Highlighted
We are still recruiting for Tactical Gaming/Tactical Warfare. If you are at least slightly interested in joining a clan, why don't you check us out! You won't be disappointed!
twlimegreen

TW Lime Green wrote:

We are still recruiting for Tactical Gaming/Tactical Warfare. If you are at least slightly interested in joining a clan, why don't you check us out! You won't be disappointed!

he's right, www.twhq.org
TW_Trigger
Still recruiting. 1000+ members. Check us out!
twlimegreen
I want to Join but i can't make friends with anyone so what should i do?
anmie
Sign Up! It doesn't take long to make friends in TW we're just one big family of gamers.

Get registered and get playing! You'll have made plenty of friends in no time!

www.tw.tghq.org!

/Hark
TW-Harkness

TW-Harkness wrote:

Sign Up! It doesn't take long to make friends in TW we're just one big family of gamers.

Get registered and get playing! You'll have made plenty of friends in no time!

www.tw.tghq.org!

/Hark

Ditto, 1,000+ members strong, international, 3 gaming systems, 12 different supported games, 1 awesome experience!
twlimegreen
Are there any requirements, like tryouts? I was in a clan in COD4, but they kicked me out(deleted me as a friend) for not going online for two weeks because I was sick.
TheMaverick444

TheMaverick444 wrote:

Are there any requirements, like tryouts? I was in a clan in COD4, but they kicked me out(deleted me as a friend) for not going online for two weeks because I was sick.

Basically you have to just talk to a DI (Drill Instructer) who basically just sees if you are what we are looking for as far as respect and integrety. He gives you the OK and you get assigned to an IS (Introduction) Squad and you have to go to 4 "practices". After your 4 practices you can be transfered to your ST (Structured) Squad and you stay in that squad.

As far as practices are concerned, they are on Wednesdays and Sundays from 8PM EST to 9PM EST. Basically this is just a time for you and your squad to go over tactics and learn different positions on maps. This is lots of fun to do. I hope you check us out @ www.TWHQ.org.
twlimegreen
Let me just say to all of you thinking about joining its a decision you won't regret. I joined about 6 months ago (Im TW Kilhouse by the way) and have loved every minute of it. There is something for everyone in TW. We have competitive squads which are composed of our most skilled and dedicated players, and squads for those who just want to enjoy playing with mature gamers and employ some strategy and tactics when they play, not just run and gun with 5 other individuals....We are a disciplined clan, and do not tolerate any funny business. The structure is what gives us our vision and makes us great!!!
Kilhouse

Studios