Tactical Gaming- PS3, XBOX, PC clan We're all about teamwork

Black Ops forum

Guys, I can't begin to say how good this clan is. I was in 3 clans before this one and after joining this one I had to change my idea of what a clan should be.

Tired of that innoying guy that everyone has to put up with just because he's "frinds with the clan leader?"

Join TG!

Don't want to deal with that jerk that thinks he's all that and critisizes you every time you die?

Join TG!

Hate it when no one from your clan is ever on?

1000+ member, yeah join TG!
Dark_Flame1
I have posted the necessary information on the Boot Camp forum and am awaiting a reply. I look forward to playing with you all!
thunderstruck

thunderstruck wrote:

I have posted the necessary information on the Boot Camp forum and am awaiting a reply. I look forward to playing with you all!

right back at you m8

www.twhq.org
TW_Trigger

thunderstruck wrote:

Hopefully we will see you soon!
twlimegreen
Hurry up and get registered, we provide for everything you need; loads of games, available for both America and Europe, plenty of gamers who want to be competitive, relaxed and what to have fun.

www.tw.tghq.org
TW-Harkness
What do i do if i can't make friends because it says you have to make friends with this Brigade person but I can't what do I do?
anmie

anmie wrote:

What do i do if i can't make friends because it says you have to make friends with this Brigade person but I can't what do I do?

Is your friend list full? Is his full? I don't fully understand the question.
twlimegreen
I love TG the best people around... www.tghq.org
oneeyedfox13
Tactical Warfare is pretty good. i have only been here about 3 months, however this place is great. You get to know a lot of the members and you make friends with pretty much the entire division. It is a great place to come for friends and for some all around fun. It is also great for the competitive side. Great Competitive Squads (CS) that are constantly in Gamebattles and TWL. Highly recommend TW.

/LP
TG_Lost_Penguin
I was rejected, it says TW has a strict age limit of 15 but I'm 20. I think I might have chosen 1998 instead of 1988.
TheMaverick444

Studios