Tactical Gaming- PS3, XBOX, PC clan We're all about teamwork

Black Ops forum

TW Trigger wrote:

Cereal killer wrote:

No, I'm pretty sure all squads have it at 8:00pm

Not exactly cereal 2nd batt. squads have it at six

check us out at www.tw.tghq.org

Oh, I didn't know, I'm in 1st battalion (TW-RAMBO391).
Blood_N_Guts_BD
Man you guys got to it before I could lol.

Also if you think you can make it one day a week and have a hard time making both days that is fine because life comes before a game all you need to do is message you SquadLeader or SquadAssistant. Sometimes I can't make wednesdays because of school work so don't worry.And like rambo says just sign up and check us out.
TW-RICKY_BOBBY

BSilver wrote:

Seems like an awesome clan, very well organized. Just put in my app.

cool hope to see you soon at www.tw.tghq.org
TW_Trigger
www.tw.tghq.org
TW_Trigger
Hey everyone, my names Malarkey. I'm from the Call of Duty division of TG, and I gotta say, once you join your not going to regret it. I joined back in April 2008 and I haven't thought twice about going somewhere else. It's a great group of people from all reachs of life. Trust me, you gotta work to not find friends in TW!
TG_Malarkey

TG Malarkey wrote:

Hey everyone, my names Malarkey. I'm from the Call of Duty division of TG, and I gotta say, once you join your not going to regret it. I joined back in April 2008 and I haven't thought twice about going somewhere else. It's a great group of people from all reachs of life. Trust me, you gotta work to not find friends in TW!

lol hes right www.tw.tghq.org
TW_Trigger
Tactical Warfare (TW) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and PC), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "friends-first" experience in the online community.

We are currently at over 1000+ active members. We have those that play all levels competitive and just for fun. We're also international and support multiple different games.

Call of Duty, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Battlefield, Halo, Resistance, SOCOM, Lost Planet and Far Cry 2

check out www.tw.tghq.org

If you register, please reply here stating you have done so

And tell em TW Trigger sent ya
TW_Trigger
can i join? my gt is xXxTWITH3YxXx
twitchey
You certainly can. The only requirements are that you are 15 years old and have a mic. Please register at www.tghq.org and start your clan adventure NOW!
generalmuff
yep thats right just go to www.tw.tghq.org to sign up
TW_Trigger

Studios