Black Ops forum

I looked on your division, you do not have world at war for pc
8amoreno

8amoreno wrote:

I looked on your division, you do not have world at war for pc

no not atm, but if we get enough interest it might re-open

www.twhq.org
TW_Trigger
I play mostly hardcore and am looking for a tactical clan that puts communication, teamwork, and organization at the forefront of it's priorities. I have played many FPS and been a part of a clan that was ranked #1 and #2 on and off on GB for over 2 years as well as being the 4th person to achieve a General ranking in Hardcore SWAT playlist of Halo3.

I have started putting together my own call out list and labeling overhead maps I downloaded with paintshop pro. Being able to accurately pass on intel is half the battle... If your clan uses callouts, is mature, and is looking for another feel free to shoot me a friend request on Live, my gamertag is MFKsHouse.
MFKsHouse

MFKsHouse wrote:

I play mostly hardcore and am looking for a tactical clan that puts communication, teamwork, and organization at the forefront of it's priorities. I have played many FPS and been a part of a clan that was ranked #1 and #2 on and off on GB for over 2 years as well as being the 4th person to achieve a General ranking in Hardcore SWAT playlist of Halo3.

I have started putting together my own call out list and labeling overhead maps I downloaded with paintshop pro. Being able to accurately pass on intel is half the battle... If your clan uses callouts, is mature, and is looking for another feel free to shoot me a friend request on Live, my gamertag is MFKsHouse.

Great, we've already worked out call outs for all the new maps, go to www.twhg.org to sign up
TW_Trigger
hows everything going?
generalmuff

TW Trigger wrote:

go to www.twhg.org to sign up

haha, have you gone to that site? I figured you meant twhq.org but check out where twhg takes you if you get a chance =)
MFKsHouse
Guys, I just wanted to tell you how great this clan is. I joined this clan in May of 2008. I have been here for almost 7 months, and it has been a complete blast. I am the current SL (Squad Leader) of Waterloo, which is one of two IS (Introduction Squads) Squads for Xbox 360. Basically after you get all approved on TW.TGHQ.org, then you will be assigned to either Waterloo or Ardennes. Both are great and incredibly fun. This clan is everything that those before me have posted, so if you haven't signed up yet, now is a perfect time! See you soon!

TG Beast Mode
twlimegreen

MFKsHouse wrote:

TW Trigger wrote:

go to www.twhg.org to sign up

haha, have you gone to that site? I figured you meant twhq.org but check out where twhg takes you if you get a chance =)

lol didnt notice that, you should check out www.twhq.org
TW_Trigger
All of you members looking to join an amazing clan, why don't you check out TW. You won't be disappointed.
twlimegreen
i joined Tactical Warfare and it's awesome, we hope to see you join.
dark_saga11

Studios