Tactical Gaming- PS3, XBOX, PC clan We're all about teamwork

Black Ops forum

MFKsHouse wrote:

I play mostly hardcore and am looking for a tactical clan that puts communication, teamwork, and organization at the forefront of it's priorities. I have played many FPS and been a part of a clan that was ranked #1 and #2 on and off on GB for over 2 years as well as being the 4th person to achieve a General ranking in Hardcore SWAT playlist of Halo3.

I have started putting together my own call out list and labeling overhead maps I downloaded with paintshop pro. Being able to accurately pass on intel is half the battle... If your clan uses callouts, is mature, and is looking for another feel free to shoot me a friend request on Live, my gamertag is MFKsHouse.

It looks like you would fit right in. We have 2 different types of squads: ST (Structured) and CS (Competetive). Our CS Squad for CoD was a top 25 clan on GB last season. We have many exceptionally good players, and you would fit in to. Check out the site, and if you like what you see, sign up!
twlimegreen
Do you guys play other clans and do you guys do gamebattles and if so what is your record or place.
kmac1622
i hav a clan called F2F* (First 2 Fight) currently we have about 10 members. We are just a FUN clan we may do a few clan battles but just for fun. This clan is for COD4 & COD5 i do Not have COD5 yet but sometimes i will be playing on COD5 because my friend comes to my house sometimes so we play together on my profile. My clan is a pretty good clan i am not godly at this game but im decent but i SUCK with machine guns i can only snipe and no scope. PS3 CLAN

Hope you join PSN: DeathNote568
DeathNote568

kmac1622 wrote:

Do you guys play other clans and do you guys do gamebattles and if so what is your record or place.

yes we do play GB's but because we've got so many members we're split into different squads so we,ve got lots of teams competing on GB's
TW_Trigger

kmac1622 wrote:

Here is one of our CS (Competetive Squads) who is currently ranked 33rd for CoD4, but our primary game will be W@W. I'm not sure if we will switch out GB matches on CoD4 for CoDW@W or not. I'll look.

http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-world-at-war/team/tw-chesapeake-squad-x/

http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-world-at-war/team/tw-chesapeake-squad-v1/

http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-4/team/tw-chesapeake-squad-v2/

http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-4/team/chesapeake/

Hope you like what you see.

DeathNote568 wrote:

i hav a clan called F2F* (First 2 Fight) currently we have about 10 members. We are just a FUN clan we may do a few clan battles but just for fun. This clan is for COD4 & COD5 i do Not have COD5 yet but sometimes i will be playing on COD5 because my friend comes to my house sometimes so we play together on my profile. My clan is a pretty good clan i am not godly at this game but im decent but i SUCK with machine guns i can only snipe and no scope. PS3 CLAN

Hope you join PSN: DeathNote568

LOL are you advertising in our thread?! Haha
twlimegreen
yeh i found that pretty funny too Lime lol

www.twhq.org
TW_Trigger
Tactical Warfare (TW) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and PC), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "friends-first" experience in the online community.

We are currently at over 1000+ active members. We have those that play all levels competitive and just for fun. We're also international and support multiple different games.

Call of Duty, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Battlefield, Halo, Resistance, SOCOM, Lost Planet and Far Cry 2

check out www.tghq.org

If you register, please reply here stating you have done so

And tell em TW Trigger sent ya
TW_Trigger
TW is still recruting check out www.twhq.org
TW_Trigger
I would just like to take the time to say that when I was playing call of duty 4 my K/D ratio was like .77 and then I joined TG and my K/D ratio went up to 1.05(was like 2 prestige then). Now I play on W@W with TG and have a 1.65 K/D ratio. My win ratio was .50 and it went to .89 on call of duty 4.(played alot of games so it was hard to get it up). Now my win ratio is high when I play with TG. If we play 4 games we win at least 3. They taught me not to run and gun but to aim and take good shots. Teamwork and communication can go along ways so check out tghq.org.
TW-RICKY_BOBBY

TW-RICKY_BOBBY wrote:

I would just like to take the time to say that when I was playing call of duty 4 my K/D ratio was like .77 and then I joined TG and my K/D ratio went up to 1.05(was like 2 prestige then). Now I play on W@W with TG and have a 1.65 K/D ratio. My win ratio was .50 and it went to .89 on call of duty 4.(played alot of games so it was hard to get it up). Now my win ratio is high when I play with TG. If we play 4 games we win at least 3. They taught me not to run and gun but to aim and take good shots. Teamwork and communication can go along ways so check out tghq.org.

yep learn this and more at www.twhq.org
TW_Trigger

Studios