Tactical Gaming- PS3, XBOX, PC clan We're all about teamwork

Black Ops forum

Ghost Force wrote:

I See Why It's Called Tacital Gaming

Stewy, gtfo.

Your a fvcking retard, you should stab yourself in the heart, oh wait you DONT HAVE ONE!

Go fvck yourself and your mom, I don't give a shit about wtf you posting. You should leave and go to bed seeing it's past your bed time.

......................sorry to TG for that...had too.....
GoldonArRow
Hey mate, check TG out:

Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and PC), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "friends-first" experience in the online community.

TG supports many different divisions and multiple platforms. We are also split into Battalions (Americans and Canadians 1st. Europeans 2nd.) So that you are paired with members who suit not only your play time, but your connection. We have a military structure that includes medals, awards, ranks, comms and military tactics. We also pride ourselves on our high level of maturity and respect.

We are now a 1300+ gaming community that competes at the highest level of gaming. We've had many different teams attend MLG events and we've also had countless teams make it to the GB playoff stages. In saying that though, we have many squads that simply play the game for fun with a relaxed atmosphere. Whatever your style of play, you'll find what your looking for at www.tghq.org.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, I'll be happy to help.

If you do decide to sign up simply go to www.tghq.org and register. You will then receive an email with details of the next step to joining TG. When you register please mention that TG Trigger referred

you.

/Trigger
TW_Trigger
I've been a happy member for 4-5 months.
drzombie90210
Are there a lot of CoD PC players in the 2nd division? Will TG have its own European Black Ops server?

Cheers.
xXLtStrikeXx
Hello to Tactical gaming members . I am a 19 year old Canadian that wants to join your pc Black Ops division. I also am experienced with BFBC2 and Starcraft 2 so I would also be happy to join in those games as well. I filled out an application already and really like your site . I've got headset/mic and enjoy good team play so hopefully I can get an email response letting me know if you want/don't want me in your clan!

Looking forward to getting to know you and to the awesome games to come!

Thanks, Mike
Skujina
Skujina,

Join up. We will absolutely check out your application and then get you placed into the community.

This is a great community with alot of great players. This community is for all types of gamers, bot social and competitive. If you enjoy teamwork based communities, then don't pass this opportunity up. Come join us.

DBL
dbldeathdealer
deff check this clan out. TacticalGaming.net (TG)

Here are some links you can check out.

TG squads battling it out

TG-PR1NCE
Been there for 20 months now and it's been great ever since. I always have a full squad to play the game. And have finished in top 25 on gamebattles multiple times!
SoloisticChain
We are still accepting members. If you are interested, visit the site and sign up.

www.tacticalgaming.net

Looking forward to gaming with you soon.

DBL
dbldeathdealer
Well, TG is rocking Black Op's!!

We have plenty of teams competing now for 360, PS3 and PC

Feel free to come and check out our site. If you like the look of the way we do things, sign yourself up.

Look forward to seeing you on there.

Honest

www.tacticalgaming.net
honestoutrage

Studios