Tactical Gaming is Recruiting for all platforms

Black Ops forum

Highlighted
Tactical Warfare (TW), a division of Tactical Gaming (TG), was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and PC), to provide them a central place where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "friends-first" experience in the online community.

We currently have over 1500 members from all continents engaged in all major multiplayer games across all platforms.

Being a community for gamers of all skill levels, we do not have tryouts. Everyone is invited to join us. After a few weeks in an Introductory Squad (IS) to introduce you to the ways and means of TW, we move you to a Structured Squad (ST). Structured squads are divided on the basis of interest and aims. So, if you have the skill and will to be a competitive player, we have Competitive Squads (CS). For the more laid back gamers, we have STs which engage in mostly casual gameplay.

If you have any questions post them here, or send me a private message.

Once you decide to join be sure to post here stating so.

Games we play:

APB - PC

Battlefield - 360, PS3, PC

Modern Warfare 2 - 360, PS3, PC

MAG - PS3

Farcry - 360

Gears of War - 360

Ghost Recon - 360, PS3, PC

Halo - 360

Lost Planet - 360, PS3

R.U.S.E. - 360, PC

Visit us at TGHQ.org

TG xbonez

SA, Chungking

Tactical Gaming

TGHQ.org
xbonez
2 REPLIES 2
Responding to PM:

Thanks for you interest in scrimmaging Team Jell-O, but we don't have a PC Team just yet...

I couldn't PM you back because your settings only allow PM's from friends.
IntoTheVoid
Thanks for the response. i wasn't aware of the setting. If and when you do have a functional PC squad, do hit me up.

Btw, if you're looking clans to scrim with, you should look us up. We have squads for 360 and PS3 too
xbonez

Studios