That tralier was SICK!!!

Black Ops forum

Oh man that trailer blew my head out of my skull. It was very epic and it looked great!

Things i noticed during the trailer are

*Shotgun with flame rounds

* Vietamese holding AK-47's

*AUG Silenced in a breach-in-window situation

* The crossbow in first person view

*A pilot in a airplane, killing people(Able to pilot planes, anyone?)

I love everything in that trailer! What are your thoughts?
Soul_Reaper
22 REPLIES 22
I agree that trailer has 2 be one of the best trailers I have ever seen. I am really looking forward to this game. Please have dedicated servers!

Nice job JD_2020 and Treyarch! Game looks awesome!
jarhd1775
dedis are in the game pc gamers are in action again
crakdog007
What really caught my eye was that shotgun thing near the beginning and the crossbow made me jizz. Only thing that bothers me though is that it reminded me alot of the MW2 campaign at times.
DG-4

DG-4 wrote:

What really caught my eye was that shotgun thing near the beginning and the crossbow made me jizz. Only thing that bothers me though is that it reminded me alot of the MW2 campaign at times.

That is true..But i dont think it will be it. This seems better than W@W's campaign...I hope.
Soul_Reaper
Best trailer ever! I want to play it now! I hope they have a public beta.
shieldtron
Hope the trailer really shows what this game is really about.The character models looked really good especially the guy in the beginning, smexy beast, lol jk.
XxSeraphimxX
Honestly...it was very good, i like the guy with the dark hair and bandana I hope that Treyarch can make him into their own Captain Price throughout the franchise...It wasn't as good as the Infamy trailer for MW2, but it was still very decent...Graphically it was good very Call of Duty-ish, the only difference I saw was the faces, they looked more detailed so hopefully the whole facial expression add-on Treyarch was talking about is true. A lot of action and i'm very excited for it but it's still very bland...but who knows I love every Call of Duty game, so this one is definitely a MUST-BUY for me, good job Treyarch you guys pulled a great trailer! Now I'm ready for gameplay and multiplayer details!
xNuJerzeyDevilx
The trailer was great, the explosive crossbow looks beast. I wonder how they're planning on balancing that for multiplayer. I saw someone holding an RPK LMG too. Smiley Tongue
bigman02
nice trailer I thought, lets hope theirs a beta for all us VIP's
a73olasnip3r

Studios