The 8 steps./Maps

Black Ops forum

Re: The 8 steps.

in reply to Dalunatic16

Dalunatic16 wrote:

I put the original posters name now lol.

Anyways yea I remember reading all those Moon&Firing Range theories.

I just wait for proof and try and come up with a theory from there =)

yeah. and the hints/clues are always so farfetched, that no one ever makes an accurate theory. my theory was "kids, sthu, be patient, and u'll find out in a couple days" MY theory was right haha. but seriously that whole moon phase was rediculous... a moon map is cool as an idea/future map... but a theory is setting urself up for failure. next dlc release i'm going to be sure to say "care to put a bet on your theory" i'll be rich!
shylabugg

in reply to Dalunatic16

shylabugg wrote:

yeah. and the hints/clues are always so farfetched, that no one ever makes an accurate theory. my theory was "kids, sthu, be patient, and u'll find out in a couple days" MY theory was right haha. but seriously that whole moon phase was rediculous... a moon map is cool as an idea/future map... but a theory is setting urself up for failure. next dlc release i'm going to be sure to say "care to put a bet on your theory" i'll be rich!

For every new map idea I see, Ima write them down...and the users name.

Then when the next DLC is confirmed,I will post a thread with all their names and ideas and either applaud or laugh at them.

Probably more laughing lol.
Dalunatic16

in reply to Dalunatic16

Dalunatic16 wrote:

shylabugg wrote:

For every new map idea I see, Ima write them down...and the users name.

Then when the next DLC is confirmed,I will post a thread with all their names and ideas and either applaud or laugh at them.

Probably more laughing lol.

lol well u can't hate people for "ideas" but theories u can. make sure u know the difference between the two. n yeah that amount of theories... about the exact same theory... was annoying to say the least. i mean scroll down two threads and u would've seen "moon theory" but noooo u had to create a whole new thread to claim it was "your" idea. ugh... people suck!
shylabugg

Re: The 8 steps./Maps

in reply to Dalunatic16
oh yea my bad xP

I'll probably just leave it alone and go play zombies in peace
Dalunatic16

in reply to Dalunatic16
Yea i posted this info also a while ago but didn't get much of a response. Some people relate these steps to the MM EE but i have activated node one without even turning the power on so i think that idea is debunked. The theory in OP for steps relating to maps could be true but i have my doubts.
mjjackson84

in reply to Dalunatic16
Yea it makes more sense with the maps rather than the MMEE
Dalunatic16

in reply to Dalunatic16
Wow I've never thought of it like that before, that's actually very interesting
chuck-182

in reply to Dalunatic16
Juts like Treyarch to leave the key to an important Story pont in such an obvious place, right under our noses.
Vzombie

in reply to Dalunatic16
Mabbe "FIVE" could be included for the war room capible of launching mass destruction (Nukuler warfiare)(i.e. Raise Hell)

"Freedom" might include George Romaro (The new boss in CotD) being freed from being infection he's suffering. I don't know.
bigebucks

in reply to Dalunatic16
"FIVE" would have to fit in there somewhere before Ascension and after Kino der Toten...
Vzombie

Studios