The 8 steps./Maps

Black Ops forum

Re: The 8 steps./Maps

in reply to Dalunatic16
Skewer the winged beast... well ill be keeping my eyes in the sky next time i play zombies. Maybe it's a rocket on ascension? (But rockets don't have wings and it wouldn't fit time line so scratch that)
Deadpool203

in reply to Dalunatic16
OMG, the campaign has nothing to do with zombies! zombies is on going, that campaign was a one off for this game! the steps aren't in zombies, why the hell would 3arc put the link? the characters won't be in it, and neither are the steps.
DXarmyBiggestMe

in reply to Dalunatic16
good thread
Gr33dyMoney

in reply to Dalunatic16

Dalunatic16 wrote:

Kino Der Toten: When power is turned on,a BEAST is heard atop the building.(SKEWER THE WINGED BEAST??)

Crawlers have wings?
DexterMorgan

in reply to Dalunatic16
guys maybe COTD is freedon cuz if that new wunder weapon DOES turn zombies back into humains then that could mean freedom!!!
brettbailey

in reply to Dalunatic16
Im suprised but do you think they would try to combined them into a point in carear mode? Sounds like they had to think this trough, thuroughly
outsideowl

in reply to Dalunatic16

Wizard Tripz wrote:

This is a road that turns into a dead end. Someone took this concept and ran with it. . . . The horde? "Shi No Numa: Tunguska meteor RAINS to Earth (RAIN FIRE)

Der Reise:The Zombie HORDE were first UNLEASHED here (UNLEASH THE HORDE)"

Nope, the dogs were Shi No Numa. . . The Winged beast? Nope. Sorry guys but this isn't it either. Nice try for figuring it out. . . .They are crossing story's to fit it together, and people are starting to think to hard. Its a simple concept and idea, with a complex background. . . .The indepth of the story is great, but when you suggest this idea, relating to all the zombie maps, it gets silly and out of hand. A waste of mind energy, don't focus on this concept, cause its a dead end.

I completely agree. Reznov's steps have nothing to do with zombies.
thouperson

in reply to Dalunatic16
Yea I think that too...

But whether is does or it doesnt...you have to admit...it sorta fits...
Dalunatic16

in reply to Dalunatic16

DXarmyBiggestMember wrote:

OMG, the campaign has nothing to do with zombies! zombies is on going, that campaign was a one off for this game! the steps aren't in zombies, why the hell would 3arc put the link? the characters won't be in it, and neither are the steps.

I'm not gonna lie, I had no idea where people were getting these 8 steps from until I read this.
SleepOnIce

in reply to Dalunatic16
It's human nature to try to find patterns...

I can't say that this is not true but since this forum and most other forums are infested with idiots I'll just go ahead and say that this is just as dumb as people linking those steps to the MMEE.
IPWNZOMB_TCHES

Studios