The zombie Clan (ZS) (PS3)

Black Ops forum

My fellow Call of Duty users,

There are people who like to play zombies once in a while. But not every team they end up to is a good team, sometimes there are glitchers, campers (huh?) and idiots. We hate that, also we like Mics. So this kind of clan has been created for those who want some friend in there list which wants to play zombies sometimes and play it well and fair. with mics!! If you feel attractive for this idea, you can join us or me.

These are our rules:

- You have a Mic

- You don't cheat

- You don't glitch

- Nobody is a fag who says get over here! and screams everything out. WE are a team, WE have Mics for a REASON

I will update this post over and over, so if you ad youre self by replying you're PSN name, make sure you enable the option "notify me"

Tonight I will ad some guys wich I know are good and joined me.

If you have idea's or if you want to help me with manageging etc. please... replySmiley Wink

Greets

Macjensinator

Members Clan: (PSN)

Macjensinator Netherlands

STU-BALL England

PatriotEyez27

Silenced-Fury USA

Silverfoot USA

chrisrune314 USA

sebas_oy USA

iProGamer-_- England

GoNavy_09 USA

helium9100 USA

Nimblekid76 USA

superbark

Some strategies:

http://community.callofduty.com/message/101824104#101824104
Macjensinator
41 REPLIES 41
me and my friend Silverfoot do not have mics.. but we would love to join.. up to you we love playing and will listen... up to you :/
Silenced-Fury
No problem!

Not everyone have a Mic, I understand that. But IF you're GOOD. Smart etc. Not a glitcher or camper, I will lovely accept you guys!!

I'm a little bit busy this week (exams) But lets try some battle out one of these days shall we? I will ad you to. I think we can make it even without a Mic. even with 2 with and 2 without mic.

Thanks for the respond.

Greets,

Macjensinator
Macjensinator
yeah we know how to play, my friends name is silverfoot.. so whenever you're not busy message one of us and we'll play! thanks!
Silenced-Fury
Add me mate STU-BALL. Have a mic and cant beat a wee game of Zombies with TEAM-mates who dont steal kills
widy9
i am not so much of a experianced player(started jan.)but i am experianced enough to listen to orders.time and time again i have to face the noob who decides he's going to kill the last zombie when im still on my 3rd window-out of a possible 25.it's sometimes pathetic because some people just want to end the match,and thats what they do to end it.the kill the last zombie when your pleading them not to do it.

natch der untoten:18 w/3 people

Verruckt:13 w/ 4 people

Shi:tommorow im downloading map pack 2 so i will tell you my first try on it after i get home from the beach.

PSN:Nimblekid76

RankSmiley Tonguerestiege 1,captain III.

Mic:yes i do have one hell i actually have 2. dunno why though :/
nimblekid76
Macjensinator you're not so bad yourself mate... I thought you were gonna be pretty bad honestly because i have yet to find players that seem to be equal or better than me and my friend (no im not trying to showoff or whatever) but my friend silverfoot and I are really good... i dont know why but we just have the magic touch! but you impressed me.. so I would love to join this clan and play more often with you...

Silenced-Fury
Silenced-Fury
@ nimblekid76, Ad us, or i will ad you, let's play sometime then you and we will see if you "fit" with us. (not a testSmiley Wink)

@Silenced furry. Thanks!! I must say two thingsSmiley Tongue the first time we played togehter I really suckedSmiley FrustratedSmiley FrustratedSmiley FrustratedSmiley Frustrated But you and Silverfoot are yes indeed good! Lets play more and I hope you two will join me in the "head" of the clan.
Macjensinator

Macjensinator wrote:

@Silenced furry. Thanks!! I must say two thingsSmiley Tongue the first time we played togehter I really suckedSmiley FrustratedSmiley FrustratedSmiley FrustratedSmiley Frustrated But you and Silverfoot are yes indeed good! Lets play more and I hope you two will join me in the "head" of the clan.

You didn't do as bad as other people... like that partiot guy... GRRRRR be stealin' mah kills but i still did pretty good... as i'd love to help you out with the clan.. silverfoot idk, ill give him a call and the forums link and yeah! but my girlfriend will be coming over in a little bit to like 11 at night so i cant play until then.. but if im alone ill love to play with you guys! and run a few (not test) runs
Silenced-Fury
Just a short reaction: No problem! We (or I) don't play zombies ever! so take youre time, girlfriend is much.. MUCH more importantSmiley Wink
Macjensinator

Studios