The zombie Clan (ZS) (PS3)

Black Ops forum

Hi, i would wanna join the clan i love playing it both multiplayer and zombie i have mic and i see my self as a decent good player both in multi and zombie game i allso been a litle boring latly so i wanna take my gaming a step up i would love to get anny reply on this.hopfully cya
helium9100
@helium9100 Add me then Silverfoot and I will play some games with you and see how you rank okay? This is not official with the clan since Macj is the leader dude guy lol but ill be glad to play with you!

Oh and guys, Silverfoot and I found a nice 4 player strategy! well decent for 2 players and I think it would be good for 4 hehe.

collect as many points as you can until the last guy in round 4, leave him crawling, open the gate, buy a trench gun then go kill him, wait until like... after the second dogs, leave another guy crawling and buy gates and doors to get perks then buy chests! Silver and I tried this and it seemed pretty decent, jugger/speed cola with the shotgun is amazing and hopefully we get better weapons! ill be glad to try this with your Macj and another person.

its not official that the strategy works, but silver and I stay up late trying to find new strategies.. so we're trying.
Silenced-Fury
Well, I'd love to join and have all the things you listed but. Where are you located? I don't want to join a clan that no one will be on, because I live it another part of the world.

I'm based on the east coast of the U.S.

PSN: GoNavy_09
gen_chris
SIGN ME UP... PSN: iProGamer-_-
iProGamer-_-
I play zombies and i have a Mic. i usually play with people that doesnt know how to play and i have got to level 27 Shi no numa.
sebas_oy
Hey, I'd love to join. I really hate when you are the only one and you have three teammate without mics, and they sit and dont listen to you. =/ I do have a mic, love to play, and usually do fairly good things (unless im about to die, thats when I get a little crazy... =P add me, its PSN: chrisrune314
chrisrune314
A reaction

Soon I will update everyone who added me or is Silver added someone.

I don't really understand your strategy Silver.

What about this one?

I kinda like itSmiley Tongue
Macjensinator

Macjensinator wrote:

A reaction

Soon I will update everyone who added me or is Silver added someone.

I don't really understand your strategy Silver.

What about this one?

I kinda like itSmiley Tongue

I think you meant Silent Smiley Tongue hehe well the strategy i listed would be a 4 player strategy since more zombies come since you open the sides until you get jug/fast reload.

lol that video is from morriso and im subscribed to him Smiley Tongue and yeah thats a good strategy.. but could it be used for more than one person..? thats the key question and i haven't added anyone since i've been tied up with my girlfriend the last few days but ill jump on and see if anyone wants to play whenever im free!

edit: Ah there is a 4 person strategy there.. i didn't see that the first time i watched it.. ok nevermind, we can do that.
Silenced-Fury
Anyone who would like to play zombies on shi no numa with me just add me and we can make a game!

Edit: just a suggestion.. everybody who is in the clan, or uses the forums should bookmark/favorite this thread so you can easily get here.
Silenced-Fury
I played with chrisrune earlier for one sort of decent game, and he did good... i can suggest that he uses his pistol to shoot them before killing them so he gets more points, and let them in to get drops.

round 1: 6 shots then knife

round 2: 8 shots then knife

round 3: 8 shots then knife twice

round 4: shoot as much as you want then knife, by this time you should have low low ammo unless you got a max ammo which would be awesome.

CHEST SHOTS

ALL of these shots are an extra 10 points each, which stacks up so shoot carefully

I would also recommend that everyone learns to use the arisaka if you can do decent with the pistol since its cheaper and just as effective if you can use it. Also once you either open the gate or clear the stairs, i recommend getting the trenchgun and open the box with the rest. Trenchgun will be very good for a long time.
Silenced-Fury

Studios