The zombie Clan (ZS) (PS3)

Black Ops forum

Hey silenced Furry,

Don't botherSmiley Wink I know, if you're at youre girlfriend.. we know whats ganna happen and what notSmiley Wink The Zombies wil stay in the swampSmiley Wink

See you soon!
Macjensinator

Macjensinator wrote:

Hey silenced Furry,

Don't botherSmiley Wink I know, if you're at youre girlfriend.. we know whats ganna happen and what notSmiley Wink The Zombies wil stay in the swampSmiley Wink

See you soon!

You don't need that many winks...

And not everyone has sex every time they're together retard.

Anyone wanna play zombeis?
DistrictOfDeath
@ DistrictOfDeath

Dude chill out, it's a joke. Don't take things serious. I was ment to be funny..
Macjensinator
Joke = 1 wink

The 3 winks are what really pissed me off for some reason.
DistrictOfDeath
Another thing, if anyone wants to play zombies, you MUST have a mic.

Communication is essential to get into the higher rounds and I get lonely.
DistrictOfDeath

DistrictOfDeath wrote:

Then you better not add me or even say my name mate, because mics. are not needed to get to higher rounds, it's all about the strategy, and go say hi to the finger in the corner if you get lonely. Oh and it was a joke, no offense taken so chill out.
Silenced-Fury

Silenced-Fury wrote:

DistrictOfDeath wrote:

Then you better not add me or even say my name mate, because mics. are not needed to get to higher rounds, it's all about the strategy, and go say hi to the finger in the corner if you get lonely. Oh and it was a joke, no offense taken so chill out.

Haha yeah why talk about breaches and zombie overhauls?

Nah! Let's just all die at level 11 when we don't know where we're going together or what's going on around us.

I wouldn't want to even play zombies with you if you don't use a mic.

P.S. There only seems to be 2-3 other active posters on this thread, so I'm just going to leave and find some other people that I can private match with... That will use mics.
DistrictOfDeath
Why do people get so pissed of from small things? and so soon? It's a shame..

Sorry to hear that you leave, but if you talk like that you don't belong here, you forget the most important thing here.

To make fun!

We can't beat the highest score because (i think) we're not nerds wo sits 8 hours behind the telly.. And you can "complete" Zombies, it's just for fun and to break you're own records. With or without Mic, Of course it's very important that at least one has a mic, we all know that. besides that, if someone don't have a mic, he puts his ...eeh how do you call it again.. settingsSmiley Tongue the way he can hear the one.. you guessed it!! with a micSmiley Tongue lol

So that one guy who I forget his name and I don't want to scroll this page down to see it because I'm lazy, "god baye" (ala chef style from South Park)

Now we can enjoy shooting retarded zombies again!!

Last thing, he was indeed a little bit true, it were to much winks, sorry about that, but I was in a good mood.

Oke, tonight I'm probably online.. for 2 zombie games i think I will see who of the "clan" is online.

Kisses and hugsSmiley Tongue (yes i'm again.. in a good mood!!)
Macjensinator
alright i hate to say it but im gonna try to sell my ps3 because if i keep playing games and stuff im gonna lose my girlfriend so.. i guess this is my resignation, farewell and goodluck
Silenced-Fury
Sign me up i got a mic and dont glitch PSN: superbark (no caps)
Cee4GoBoom

Studios