Theory/Story behind Zombies

Black Ops forum

My Theory Behind Zombies !!!!!!!!!!!!!New!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check out my new thread "G-Magic Theory" for all of the main information I have gathered so far.

By: George Lott/G-Magic 5

I have listened to the transmissions in Shi no numa, seen the infamous Die Glocke paper in the fire, read the words Tunguska, and pieced together the information that I have found on the theories behind zombies. BUT, I am not going to give my full theory now. I will later on down the road. I want the full story, not half. So when the final maps are released(if they are released), I will finish my version of the story.

The numbers on the walls, the pictures, the radio transmissions, and the characters piece a picture together that people are trying to understand. Assuming whoever is reading this has already done research about the characters, transmissions, pictures, and writings. You are ready to see some information that I haven’t seen anyone completely piece all together yet. If not, use the links at the bottom of the page to figure out to speculation/story of zombies.

Information behind the WUNDERWAFFE, radio transmissions, and info. gathered throughout the zombie maps.

A lot of people have put untold amounts of effort into finding all of this. In the radio transmission in the first/spawning room there are words such as GIANT, and DER-REISE, there are also numbers such as R-4808N 37 14 06 115 48 40, and 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94. And on a piece of paper in a fire there are the words DIE GLOCKE. Other new terms on this map would be the WUNDERWAFFE, and TUNGUSKA. People wonder what these are, and how they are linked. Well I’m about to tell you.

R-4808N 37 14 06 115 48 40: R-4808N refers to the no fly zone over Area 51, which is what the numbers are. They are the coordinates to Area 51.

60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94: According to my source, these are the coordinates of the crash site of the TUNGUSKA meteor.

The GIANT is also known as the BELL or DIE GLOCKE(on the base of this machine are hieroglyphics that are identical to the ones on the walls of Verruckt). WONDERWAFFE means wonder weapon. All of these are the same thing. The GIANT is the BELL and DIE GLOCKE which in tern means it IS THE WONDERWAFFE.

During WWII, Hilter was fascinated by futuristic things. So he was very dedicated to creating things that were, out of this world. Because of his fascination in these things he created an underground facility known as DER REISE or the Reise Mine. In this facility the GIANT/BELL/DIE GLOCKE/WONDERWAFFE was created. But the scientists' were also working one super-soldiers.

My main theory of ZOMBIES, not what really happened in real life, is that the meteor that crashed in TUNGUSKA has element 115 in it and America and the Nazi's got their hands on it(this would explain the reason for having coordinates to Area 51, and where NAZI ZOMBIES came from). Element 115 is the fuel for the GIANT/BELL/DIE GLOCKE/WONDERWAFFE, and also the main ingredient for the super-soldiers, resulting in a zombie outbreak. The WONDERWAFFE was created for Hitler for world domination, but the same stuff used to power the WONDERWAFFE created the zombies. The super-soldier testing is what started the zombie outbreak, not the WONDERWAFFE. So instead of world domination they have to create Wonderwaffe guns to get to the overall objective the main WONDERWAFFE so they can destroy all of the zombies. I believe that there are going to be 3 more maps or a Zombie based game itself. The maps should take place in TUNGUSKA, RUSSIA, Area 51, and finally DER REISE(in that order).

Here are the links to my sources:

http://www.aggregame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=181

-BRj0Je8HDA&feature=related

P.S: I do not think in any way aliens are related to anything in the game nor in these real life events or places. Also I do take credit for putting this together, but I don’t take credit for finding all of the information. And I know I left some things out, but when all the maps are out and I release my final copy of my theory I will have those missing things in there. But hopefully after the maps are release, Treyarch will have the story completely told at the end.

"""""""""""""NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1""""""""""""""""""""

I was looking at some things on Shi no numa, didn't seem to find anything new until I came across the piece of paper in the fire. I noticed that it says DIE GLOCKE, of course who hasn't. But below in red writing it says "der reise" in lower case cursive writing. Hope this helps more for you to believe me when I say that DIE GLOCKE is in DER REISE.
G-Magic5
28 REPLIES 28
you make a verry good point and verry intresting to read thank u for shairing this
whizz123
I think, I'm the first to notice that there are several laptops in the Shi No Numa...?? What the hell is going on. There wasn't laptops in WW2. (Founder Tonttunator If u can, answer my question: WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE LAPTOPS DOING THERE????????????????????????
Tonttunator
Very nice thing that u have done there Good Job!
Tonttunator

G-Magic5 wrote:

My Theory Behind Zombies

By: George Lott/G-Magic 5

I have listened to the transmissions in Shi no numa, seen the infamous Die Glocke paper in the fire, read the words Tunguska, and pieced together the information that I have found on the theories behind zombies. BUT, I am not going to give my full theory now. I will later on down the road. I want the full story, not half. So when the final maps are released(if they are released), I will finish my version of the story.

The numbers on the walls, the pictures, the radio transmissions, and the characters piece a picture together that people are trying to understand. Assuming whoever is reading this has already done research about the characters, transmissions, pictures, and writings. You are ready to see some information that I haven’t seen anyone completely piece all together yet. If not, use the links at the bottom of the page to figure out to speculation/story of zombies.

Information behind the WUNDERWAFFE, radio transmissions, and info. gathered throughout the zombie maps.

A lot of people have put untold amounts of effort into finding all of this. In the radio transmission in the first/spawning room there are words such as GIANT, and DER-REISE, there are also numbers such as R-4808N 37 14 06 115 48 40, and 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94. And on a piece of paper in a fire there are the words DIE GLOCKE. Other new terms on this map would be the WUNDERWAFFE, and TUNGUSKA. People wonder what these are, and how they are linked. Well I’m about to tell you.

R-4808N 37 14 06 115 48 40: R-4808N refers to the no fly zone over Area 51, which is what the numbers are. They are the coordinates to Area 51.

60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94: According to my source, these are the coordinates of the crash site of the TUNGUSKA meteor.

The GIANT is also known as the BELL or DIE GLOCKE(on the base of this machine are hieroglyphics that are identical to the ones on the walls of Verruckt). WONDERWAFFE means wonder weapon. All of these are the same thing. The GIANT is the BELL and DIE GLOCKE which in tern means it IS THE WONDERWAFFE.

During WWII, Hilter was fascinated by futuristic things. So he was very dedicated to creating things that were, out of this world. Because of his fascination in these things he created an underground facility known as DER REISE or the Reise Mine. In this facility the GIANT/BELL/DIE GLOCKE/WONDERWAFFE was created. But the scientists' were also working one super-soldiers.

My main theory of ZOMBIES, not what really happened in real life, is that the meteor that crashed in TUNGUSKA has element 115 in it and America and the Nazi's got their hands on it(this would explain the reason for having coordinates to Area 51, and where NAZI ZOMBIES came from). Element 115 is the fuel for the GIANT/BELL/DIE GLOCKE/WONDERWAFFE, and also the main ingredient for the super-soldiers, resulting in a zombie outbreak. The WONDERWAFFE was created for Hitler for world domination, but the same stuff used to power the WONDERWAFFE created the zombies. The super-soldier testing is what started the zombie outbreak, not the WONDERWAFFE. So instead of world domination they have to create Wonderwaffe guns to get to the overall objective the main WONDERWAFFE so they can destroy all of the zombies. I believe that there are going to be 3 more maps or a Zombie based game itself. The maps should take place in TUNGUSKA, RUSSIA, Area 51, and finally DER REISE(in that order).

Here are the links to my sources:

http://www.aggregame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=181

-BRj0Je8HDA&feature=related

P.S: I do not think in any way aliens are related to anything in the game nor in these real life events or places. Also I do take credit for putting this together, but I don’t take credit for finding all of the information. And I know I left some things out, but when all the maps are out and I release my final copy of my theory I will have those missing things in there. But hopefully after the maps are release, Treyarch will have the story completely told at the end.

Cool.
MSGT_Ben1413
Where are these supposed "laptops" you say are on the map? I have played this map many times and have looked at just about every nook and cranny finding the story for myself. So tell me where they are and I'll try to tell you what they are doing there.
G-Magic5
i havent seen any laptops either.
ravengatorfan
If you like this, go to my thread, nazi zombie movie/story.
rockybalboa87
pretty cool. this all makes a lot of sense.
rustymuffin
Post what you think. And let other people know this is here, don't keep this info from the people that want to know some of the main points behind ZOMBIES!!!!!
G-Magic5

Studios