Theory/Story behind Zombies

Black Ops forum

y do u think treyarch is doing all of this anyway? i mean, do u think they knew we would do all of this. 'cause if they did, they r friggin' geniuses!!!
rustymuffin
cool. one thing i thought about:

the american soldier (dimpsey) in this game can sometimes say "You ain't that good!". might refere to the "super soldiers" and proof of the experiment was unsucessfull and thay wasn't that super afterall. and if you listen to the transmision (when he gives area 51 cords.) the speaker tells about that they "know where to go next" refering to area 51. he also remind you of this stoping of the zombies was a fail at "Verückt". and another transmison in Shi No Numa, you hear marines get attacked by zombies and they gets killed. could show that the zombies are spreeding OR that area 51 (where they need to go) is under attack.
jojjo333
Good point, I'll look into it
G-Magic5
treyarch should look into this when they create map pack 3. maybe the next nazi zombies map could be in area 51 and both nazi and imperial zombies could be there. that would be really cool.
rustymuffin
That would be cool.
G-Magic5
Great job I'm sure this time to make, so ya great job can't wait for the final copy!! Sinceraly, xzxSHreDDiNxzx1
xzxSHReDDiNxzx2
Treyarch will continue the story in CoD7 I think. But very interesting. But Area 51 is in the US, how could Hitler have access to it? Unless he was in cahoots with the CIA (or whatever secret intel agency that existed at the time, or if he took the base by force, then he couldn't get into Area 51. Also, was Tangusta real?
Batman_and_Snip
I never said Hilter was connected with Area 51. What I think is that the meteor that hit Tunguska was taken by US military and Hitler, so they both have access to it in both of their secret facilities. And thats why it would only make sense that there will be a zombie outbreak in the US as well as everywhere else that the contents of the meteor go.
G-Magic5
cudos dude. i havent evven bought the new maps pack. that was all very interesting, im am looking forward tro your final product
thrax13
Thanks. One question though. When I make my final copy I am going to include a summary of everything, that way anyone that doesn't want to go through all of the information I have gathered can just read the summary. Do you think I should have the summary before the info., or at the end after they have read anything? I am not sure and would like ya'll to decide where to put it. If I don't get any replies to this message I am just going to put it wherever I feel like.
G-Magic5

Studios