This Game is Stressful!!

Black Ops forum

I can't play this game for more than 20 minutes without getting pissed off or tearing my hair out, due to the amount of shit and chaos in this game. Its like thissss....

I go into a game and in 5 seconds of the game im dead or either running for my life away from a chopper gunner , its just so stressful and never seems to stop. I fuckin just can't stand playing this game.

I think i prefer MW2
Clkflynn
17 REPLIES 17
If you're that stressed out playing a game, I'd find something else to do. It's just a game... meant to be enjoyed.
xSMOKEx_20
Tactical Nuke INCOMING.

Sorry, did all the good players leave that game and stop getting nukes?
AK74U_CAN_GTFO
BTW im not that bad at this game.

Its Just I wish this game was a bit less stressful
Clkflynn
Idk that it's stressful because playing a game should never come to that but I would agree this game isn't very fun, Treyarch ruined my love for cod. Good thing they have zombies or this game would possible be the first one I have sold and I have over 30 360 titles.
Condom_Buster
Highlighted

The call of Duty has gone from a bit strategic fps game to an run, spray and die game.

I have been playing call of Duty from the very beginning. For the last 5 years, the game has become a 100% run like an olympian, jump like jordan and spray your bullets like Ron Jeremy game.

I have stopped playing the game and went for PUBG instead. 

I get so frustrated with all The achievement sound, get shot in The back 13 times each game.

No more call of Duty for me.... 

tropicmonk

Clkflynn wrote:

It's less stressful when you play with people you know. Team work = success
-TeKnEeK-

-TeKnEeK- wrote:

Clkflynn wrote:

Doesn't matter if you have team work or not when your bullets are going right though your target team work doesn't help that. That's the kind of stuff that makes this game not fun and has ruined mine and all my friends experience. Funny I thought I would never have to live wit noob tubes coming at me every two seconds in MW2 but anything is better then black ops at this point. I even have been playing gears of war 1 for about a month now because I don't like this game anymore. Can't believe how many people still play that online, more then I could have imagined.
Condom_Buster

Condom Buster wrote:

-TeKnEeK- wrote:

Clkflynn wrote:

Doesn't matter if you have team work or not when your bullets are going right though your target team work doesn't help that. That's the kind of stuff that makes this game not fun and has ruined mine and all my friends experience. Funny I thought I would never have to live wit noob tubes coming at me every two seconds in MW2 but anything is better then black ops at this point. I even have been playing gears of war 1 for about a month now because I don't like this game anymore. Can't believe how many people still play that online, more then I could have imagined.

Really? I mean, lag issues aside, you might want to try:

1) Use a more powerful weapon. For example, try the M16 or AK47 instead of the FAMAS or MP5K. All guns have their own issues, but as a rule, those faster guns have lower damage.

2) try HARD-CORE. Much more realistic kills.

3) try the Dr. They make stuff for that now. Something as meaningless as a video game should not be causing you any real stress, it should be RELIEVING stress...
azfatboy

Clkflynn wrote:

It can be stressful... and I have been arguing this point for some time now... that being your enjoyment ratio (it is the most important stat in the game) If you enjoy the game a lot, and have fun while playing it, your enjoyment ratio is well above 1. If this game pisses you off as often as you actually have fun, your ratio is around 1, and if the game pisses you off (to the point where you want to throw stuff and yank your hair out and whine about meaningless stuff) then your ratio is below 1. The closer you get to 1, and below 1, the less you should play this game. If your ratio is below a 1 (which it sounds like for you) you should move on to something different and more enjoyable. Don't stress yourself out, the purpose of playing is to have fun, and if you aren't find something you enjoy.
DA_Cleric

Studios