This Game is Stressful!!

Black Ops forum

Condom Buster wrote:

 

Doesn't matter if you have team work or not when your bullets are going right though your target team work doesn't help that. That's the kind of stuff that makes this game not fun and has ruined mine and all my friends experience.





This sounds like a connection issue and also, mere speculation. If you're not satisfied with the game, then don't put it in your XBox 360. Obviously there was a reason you kept coming back.. btw, this is not to be intended as flaming, just stating some things. Everyone is going to have their opinion about games, connection, and of course, the players themselves.
-TeKnEeK-
Likes: 0
Posts: 218
Registered: ‎15-03-2011

-TeKnEeK- wrote:

 

Clkflynn wrote:

 

BTW im not that bad at this game.

Its Just I wish this game was a bit less stressful





It's less stressful when you play with people you know. Team work = success





It's true. I swear I'm about a stick of butter away from a heart attack because of playing this game solo lately.
__fookmerunning
Likes: 7
Posts: 1365
Registered: ‎27-06-2011

-TeKnEeK- wrote:

 

Condom Buster wrote:

 

Doesn't matter if you have team work or not when your bullets are going right though your target team work doesn't help that. That's the kind of stuff that makes this game not fun and has ruined mine and all my friends experience.





This sounds like a connection issue and also, mere speculation. If you're not satisfied with the game, then don't put it in your XBox 360. Obviously there was a reason you kept coming back.. btw, this is not to be intended as flaming, just stating some things. Everyone is going to have their opinion about games, connection, and of course, the players themselves.



Well I don't MP now for a reason and I keep coming back to zombies. If you would have read my post before you woulda known that. Next time get your facts straight
Condom_Buster
Likes: 0
Posts: 219
Registered: ‎23-02-2011

Clkflynn wrote:

 

I can't play this game for more than 20 minutes without getting pissed off or tearing my hair out, due to the amount of **** and chaos in this game. Its like thissss....

I go into a game and in 5 seconds of the game im dead or either running for my life away from a chopper gunner , its just so stressful and never seems to stop. I **** just can't stand playing this game.

I think i prefer MW2







mw2 is musch smoother gamplay and better balanced gameplay **** black ops
james126
Likes: 0
Posts: 15
Registered: ‎12-12-2010

james126 wrote:

 

Clkflynn wrote:

 

I can't play this game for more than 20 minutes without getting pissed off or tearing my hair out, due to the amount of **** and chaos in this game. Its like thissss....

I go into a game and in 5 seconds of the game im dead or either running for my life away from a chopper gunner , its just so stressful and never seems to stop. I **** just can't stand playing this game.

I think i prefer MW2







mw2 is musch smoother gamplay and better balanced gameplay **** black ops





If you say so. Possibly it is, for you.



OP-put the controller down.

Games are there to exercise your mind and relax you. If it aint happening-time to walk away.
Cable991
Likes: 141
Posts: 10972
Registered: ‎29-09-2011
sometimes it's a little bit stressfull. But once you found averything out, you play play like a normal player. And once you learned how to play well. You ruin every server. And if you then turn back to a MW2 server. I can assure you ... You'll give total pownage.
pingpongballeke
Likes: 0
Posts: 12
Registered: ‎19-03-2011
Sometimes I feel like this game is stressful, but then I realize that's just the lag getting to me.



This is really a fun game when you're either A. playing w/ friends, or B. playing on a very good connection. and sometimes both.



any other time, that involves lag, i just can't play this game. which sucks because as fun as it is, the lag holds me back from enjoying it to the fullest. I'm not much a zombie person so MP is all I rely on to have a good time w/.
KeepRisin
Likes: 0
Posts: 146
Registered: ‎26-02-2011

Condom Buster wrote:

 

-TeKnEeK- wrote:

 

Condom Buster wrote:

 

Doesn't matter if you have team work or not when your bullets are going right though your target team work doesn't help that. That's the kind of stuff that makes this game not fun and has ruined mine and all my friends experience.





This sounds like a connection issue and also, mere speculation. If you're not satisfied with the game, then don't put it in your XBox 360. Obviously there was a reason you kept coming back.. btw, this is not to be intended as flaming, just stating some things. Everyone is going to have their opinion about games, connection, and of course, the players themselves.



Well I don't MP now for a reason and I keep coming back to zombies. If you would have read my post before you woulda known that. Next time get your facts straight





I read your previous post also and all it did was state, "treyarch ruined my love for cod." And you also stated that you did play the multiplayer but didn't like because of "bullets going through other people." If you're going to flame me for stating a point, stop your complaining and get a better connection.
-TeKnEeK-
Likes: 0
Posts: 218
Registered: ‎15-03-2011

Studios