This is how the new perks should be

Black Ops forum

Tier 1

Marathon-unlimited sprint, Marathon Pro-Climb ladders and vault objects faster, Marathon Veteran-Sprint even faster

Sleight of Hand-Faster reloading, Sleight of Hand Pro-Faster aiming down the sight or scope, Sleight of Hand Veteran-Knifing faster(like commando but not extreame knifing)

Scavenger-Resupply from dead bodies, Scavenger Pro-Extra mags upon spawning, Scavenger Veteran-Mags hold 45 rounds

Bling-Allows two attachments to primary weapon, Bling Pro-Allows two attachments to secondary weapon, Bling Veteran-Allows three attachments to primary weapon

Overkill-Allows the player to wield 2 primary weapons, Overkill Pro-Switching weapons alot faster, Overkill Veteran-Carry a Secondary

Tier 2

Stopping Power-Increased bullet damage by 40%, Stopping Power Pro-Increased damage versus vehicles, Stopping Power Veteran-Increases bullet penetration through walls and objects(Replaces FMJ)

Hardline-Killstreaks require 1 less kill, Hardline Pro-Deathstreaks require 1 less death, Hardline Veteran-Deathstreaks require another 1 less death(2 less deaths to get)

Cold blooded-Makes the user invisible to enemy thermal optics, and enemy killstreaks, Cold blooded Pro-No red crosshair or name when targeted, Cold blodded Veteran-Jams the enemy radar when they are close enough(Replaces scrambler)

Danger Close-Increased explosive damage, Danger Close Pro-Increased damage from killstreak rewards, Danger Close Veteran-Gives your weapons alittle explosive damage(The rounds explode for alittle more damage)

Tier 3

Steady Aim-Increased hip-fire accuracy by 15%, Steady Aim Pro-Breath can be held longer during sniping, Steady Aim Veteran-Increased hip-fire accuracy by 30%

Ninja-Makes Player invisible to UAV's, Ninja Pro-4x quieter footsteps, Ninja Veteran-Silent knifing

SitRep-Detect enemy explosives (Claymores and C4) and Tactical Insertions, SitRep Pro: 4x louder enemy footsteps (Does not affect Ninja Pro users, whose footsteps remain at 1/4x regular volume), SitRep Veteran-Hear enemys voices

Last Stand-Use a pistol while bleeding out prior to death, Last Stand Pro: Use your equipment in Last Stand, Last Stand Veteran-You can revive people in last stand

Death streaks

Copycat-Allows you to steal your killer's class

Painkiller-After you respawn, this gives you twice the amount health for 10 seconds

Martyrdom-Drop a live grenade just after dying

Final Stand-You have a little more health than in Last Stand and if you survive long enough, you can get back up and continue to fight normally. This does not reset your ongoing killstreak
marinepauley
5 REPLIES 5
Not bad.

Needs less perks from MW2, and more NEW perks.
i_am_THE_NASTY
I think having the option of combining stopping power and overkill is not a good idea.
ice8eight
Highlighted
How about let's leave the game configuring to the devs, shall we?

Me thinks so...

Wiggy out
splittinwigs Level 75

ice8eight wrote:

I think having the option of combining stopping power and overkill is not a good idea.

Not only do I agree-I promise if they do this I will abuse it on levels never before dreamed of.

So listen to Unka Wiggy and leave well enough alone.
Cable991
not bad but i would like to see death streaks gone and some new perks also. but i like the overall idea!
xfactor1280

Studios