Titles & Emblems

Black Ops forum

Highlighted
One feature i would like in BO is the title and emblems, they gave you something to hold onto when you prestige on MW2 and i suppose its one of the good points to prestige.. Because you unlock more T&E as you rank higher, but maybe there could be something to do with voice commands too, say when your killed you hear the guy laughing(not the player the character) or something.
buggle
23 REPLIES 23
more customization in the emblems would be sweet too
Bassfisherr4lif1
and i also think when u prestige, you can customize you weapon of choice by anyway you want.
Pvt_Noclass
that will be cool
XxTh3PriOdiGexX

Bassfisherr4life wrote:

Yeah, I want to be able to make my own Title or Emblem. You could like upload your own photo of something sw33t and then put text there. That would be awesome.
technodude

Technodude wrote:

Bassfisherr4life wrote:

Yeah, I want to be able to make my own Title or Emblem. You could like upload your own photo of something sw33t and then put text there. That would be awesome.

A good idea in theory, but can you imagine how many people would abuse that and upload disgusting stuff onto their emblem? If you have ever played Burnout Paradise online you will know what I am talking about, whenever you take somebody down, if they have an xbox vision camera you get a picture of some naked guy laying on his couch....
FA_Fatality
they should most definately keep titles and emblems, that is what mostly kept me playin mw2
D3stined4Glory
The titles and emblems of MW2 gave us a reason to do those near impossible challenges.

I would love to see the titles and emblems back.
Da_Guy
I say yes.
-pictureframe-

Pvt_Noclass wrote:

and i also think when u prestige, you can customize you weapon of choice by anyway you want.

I think they will let you customize weapons before prestige. I also want titles and embelems back they rocked I prestiged just to get more. Now I'm lvl. 16 1st prestige.
sharingan75

Studios