Black Ops forum

Re: Titles & Emblems

in reply to buggle
yes emblems and titles are great.
Sakofjaweeda

in reply to buggle

buggle wrote:

One feature i would like in BO is the title and emblems, they gave you something to hold onto when you prestige on MW2 and i suppose its one of the good points to prestige.. Because you unlock more T&E as you rank higher, but maybe there could be something to do with voice commands too, say when your killed you hear the guy laughing(not the player the character) or something.

I agree with this, I had never prestiged in a CoD game until MW2 mainly because I had just spent so many hours unlocking new stuff and I didn't feel like starting it all over again. But when MW2 had the titles and emblems you're getting things in return... kind of a reward for loosing it all.
KsE022190

in reply to buggle
I would like a broader variety and more customization for the title and emblems than there were in MW2. Like choosing the color of your name on the callsign, the backround of the callsign, etc.. So I would like them very much to return.
undergroundman1

in reply to buggle
I say leave titles and emblems in also, it really gives you something to play for, in my opinion. Its kept the game from getting dull for me at points where cod4 and waw did get dull, plus i think they just look cool. A very good idea on infinity wards end and an idea i hope that treyarch will be quick to adopt.
csksiccmade

in reply to buggle
you know what would be cool? for the gun titles, like in MW2, instead of it being a silver or gold bar for getting a certain amount of kills when you prestige, why not do a picture in which it shows the gun itself. for example the Barret 50 Cal.

.50 Cal Master 500 kills. Picture of the 50 Cal, with the name of the gun, and the gun is coated silver.

.50 Cal Master 2500 Kills. Picture of the 50 cal, with the name of the gun, and the gun is coated gold.

That is what they should do in B.O.
th3_im0rtal

in reply to buggle
I don't like the titles and emblems popping up at the bottom when I'm in a game, but I do think they're nice to check out while in the lobby.

Sometimes they have gotten in my way when I'm playing in an actual match.
Silverwing_x

in reply to buggle
the 10th presitge should defintly hold a prize value of making your own title with your name in it and emblem. They should also fix it so that there is no more GLITCHING THE SYSTEM!!
jow26ny

in reply to buggle
Bugglefluff?
fighterjet7008

in reply to buggle

fighterjet7008 wrote:

Bugglefluff?

LMAO!! no...
bugglefluff