Todays Fake COD News (09/29/09)

Black Ops forum

Good Evening this is RFlaherty with the news

MajorRod movie expected to beat previous blockbusters: A new movie depicting the life of the president is expected to beat hit movies. Proof For Canada, which explored the possibility of the magical land of canda's existince, pulled in 2,556,923 dollars on opening day. Dome-why no tanks? explored the controversial lissue of the preivious president decision to remove tanks from battlefield of dome grossed 100,063,925 dollars on opening day. The MajorRod drama is expected to gross 2 hundred million dollars on opening day. The movie explores the life of the president in the military; it will include his recruitment, his wild nights in the officers club, meeting IVIRtran, and the famous eight man fight that won him the presidency. The movie will debut in a onth from now and is directed by x iM a N ii A k.

WHiteys smallest consoles: A new study has found that whiteys (Wii players) are the smallest minority. THe two largest are Grennies (Xbox player) and Balckies ( PS players).

IVIRtran praised: IVIRtran has been praised for removing spammers from the senate and ending noobdom. IVIRtran was responsible for sending the N.D.A (Noob Detection Agency) yesterday to end the great noobfest. IVIRtran and the presidency are of to a great start, says critics.

Secret Arms Deal?: The Deamcro palace has offered an arms deal to the United States due to the ammo shortage. There has been litte or no news if this deal, leadding some to think it may have been carried out in secret. " If it was carried out in secret, what weapons are being traded" said, erar. Secret weapons being traded is now becoming a popular belief among conspiracy theorists.
RFlaherty
33 REPLIES 33
What, nothing about my 1000th post!!!! jk
HAMburglar_55
I hate Tuesdays..

Huh, oh yeah this is a good article I guess.
phoenixj
Damien Lewis will be playing as I in the Movie! He is the Major (On the Left):

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/88/BoBWintersNixon.jpg

majorrodriguez

MajorRodriguez wrote:

No offense or anything, but you post some of the most random things I've ever seen..
phoenixj

phoenixj wrote:

MajorRodriguez wrote:

No offense or anything, but you post some of the most random things I've ever seen..

Did you not read the Original Post? I was just stating who was going to be playing as me in the Movie. Geez! Can't have a little Role Playing.
majorrodriguez

MajorRodriguez wrote:

phoenixj wrote:

MajorRodriguez wrote:

Did you not read the Original Post? I was just stating who was going to be playing as me in the Movie. Geez! Can't have a little Role Playing.

I would but it's full of in-jokes.
phoenixj
Well it looks like you need to be in or you're out.
GhostSquad

GhostSquad wrote:

So enlighten me, is that really him in the picture or is he just "roleplaying"?
phoenixj

phoenixj wrote:

GhostSquad wrote:

So enlighten me, is that really him in the picture or is he just "roleplaying"?

He's roleplaying, I hope.
RFlaherty

Studios