Two things that NEED to be fixed

Black Ops forum

Highlighted
Ok, here are two reoccurring issues i am having with Black Ops, one major, one minor, but very annoying. the major is hit detection, here is my video straight from theater mode, so lag is not the case here

The second issue is one that i am not sure if I am the only one experiencing or if others experience it as well, and it is care packages falling through the map, VERY aggravating, here is just one example of this
. Please Treyarch, if you see this thread, watch the videos, i speak for everyone when i say your game on the playstation has issues that MUST be addressed.
sirdrumm2112
2 REPLIES 2
I definitey have to agree with the hit detection. It often shows my hits coming from the wrong direction. I just kind of ignore it and focus on where the gunfire is coming from...It can be annoying sometimes though.
RTengco
i personally think its BS on treyarchs part, they suck up to microsoft and xbox and make the game perfect on that console, but they completely ignore us PS3 owners and PC owners alike, common, if your going to put out a product, make sure that it runs EXACTLY the same on all systems. If it weren't for the rabid hackers in MW2, thats were i would be right now, screw you treyarch, i cannot wait for Killzone 3, it will be infinitely times better than your "game".
sirdrumm2112

Studios