URGENT: Your life is at a major risk! Read ASAP!

Black Ops forum

Da HMOs always mess up Health Care.

I'm more worried about another deadly chemical pumped into homes:



Will be easily ignited by heat, sparks or flames.

Will form explosive mixtures with air.

Vapors from liquefied gas are initially heavier than air and spread along ground.

Vapors may travel to source of ignition and flash back.

Vapors may cause dizziness or asphyxiation without warning.

Vapors may be irritating if inhaled at high concentrations.

Contact with gas or liquefied gas may cause burns, severe injury and/or frostbite.

Fire may produce irritating and/or toxic gases.

Normally odorless, it has a sulfur thial added to it for that "rotten egg" smell.
SoylentBob
Likes: 9
Posts: 2000
Registered: ‎23-06-2008

SoylentBob wrote:

 

Da HMOs always mess up Health Care.

I'm more worried about another deadly chemical pumped into homes:



Will be easily ignited by heat, sparks or flames.

Will form explosive mixtures with air.

Vapors from liquefied gas are initially heavier than air and spread along ground.

Vapors may travel to source of ignition and flash back.

Vapors may cause dizziness or asphyxiation without warning.

Vapors may be irritating if inhaled at high concentrations.

Contact with gas or liquefied gas may cause burns, severe injury and/or frostbite.

Fire may produce irritating and/or toxic gases.

Normally odorless, it has a sulfur thial added to it for that "rotten egg" smell.





At least methane is fun. I mean, seriously, what can you do with water? Swim? Splash? Psh, I think I'll take the heat and colours instead.
James__a_leon_
Likes: 0
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎30-10-2008
cool
she__rjoy
Likes: 0
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎30-10-2008
good stuff, but to be honest i got lost during the beginning.

but i read it all.

and i live by the ocean...

sad...
xgcTheDoctor
Likes: 0
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎28-10-2008
Highlighted

xgcTheDoctor wrote:

 

and i live by the ocean...



And, how, may I ask, are you still alive?
sixergixer
Likes: 0
Posts: 247
Registered: ‎24-06-2008
i don't swim in it.

I refuse to touch it
xgcTheDoctor
Likes: 0
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎28-10-2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrogen_monoxide_hoax
fivesolas
Likes: 0
Posts: 75
Registered: ‎23-06-2008
CONTAMINATION IS REACHING EPIDEMIC PROPORTION!

Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. In the Midwest alone DHMO has caused *millions* of dollars in property damage.

DESPITE THE DANGER, DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE IS OFTEN USED:



1. as an industrial solvent and coolant.

2. in nuclear power plants.

3. in the production of Styrofoam.

4. as a fire retardant.

5. in many forms of cruel animal research.

6. in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.

7. as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.

8. Waste DHMO is allowed to pollute our precious lakes, rivers, streams and the ocean itself. The impact of wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!
L3VIATH4N
Likes: 0
Posts: 592
Registered: ‎22-06-2008

L3VIATH4N wrote:

 

CONTAMINATION IS REACHING EPIDEMIC PROPORTION!

Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. In the Midwest alone DHMO has caused *millions* of dollars in property damage.

DESPITE THE DANGER, DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE IS OFTEN USED:



1. as an industrial solvent and coolant.

2. in nuclear power plants.

3. in the production of Styrofoam.

4. as a fire retardant.

5. in many forms of cruel animal research.

6. in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.

7. as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.

8. Waste DHMO is allowed to pollute our precious lakes, rivers, streams and the ocean itself. The impact of wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!





lol sorry...
xgcTheDoctor
Likes: 0
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎28-10-2008

xgcTheDoctor wrote:

 

L3VIATH4N wrote:

 

CONTAMINATION IS REACHING EPIDEMIC PROPORTION!

Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. In the Midwest alone DHMO has caused *millions* of dollars in property damage.

DESPITE THE DANGER, DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE IS OFTEN USED:



1. as an industrial solvent and coolant.

2. in nuclear power plants.

3. in the production of Styrofoam.

4. as a fire retardant.

5. in many forms of cruel animal research.

6. in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.

7. as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.

8. Waste DHMO is allowed to pollute our precious lakes, rivers, streams and the ocean itself. The impact of wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!





lol sorry...





I know! Not only do they use HDMO to put out a much less destructive force, but it has been proven to make fire retarded!
L3VIATH4N
Likes: 0
Posts: 592
Registered: ‎22-06-2008

Studios