URGENT: Your life is at a major risk! Read ASAP!

Black Ops forum

EviL EsKiMo wrote:

 



http://www.fallen-legion.eu/news/data/upimages/DoubleFacePalm.jpg



http://cafofodosbrothers.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14979
Registered: ‎23-05-2011
Damn, double post...

Here you go EviL...

Gives EviL a single Kitteh
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14979
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

MajorRodriguez wrote:

 

EviL EsKiMo wrote:

 



http://www.fallen-legion.eu/news/data/upimages/DoubleFacePalm.jpg



http://cafofodosbrothers.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg







it should be foolishness not foolness



so your pic just fails out the wazoo



http://feilz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/wrestling-epic-fail1.jpg

EviL___EsKiMo
Likes: 0
Posts: 514
Registered: ‎30-09-2009
This is for you Evil...



http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af232/Pwnage19/WhoKnows.png

pwnage19
Likes: 11
Posts: 4256
Registered: ‎15-08-2011

EviL EsKiMo wrote:

 

MajorRodriguez wrote:

 

EviL EsKiMo wrote:

 



http://www.fallen-legion.eu/news/data/upimages/DoubleFacePalm.jpg



http://cafofodosbrothers.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg







it should be foolishness not foolness



so your pic just fails out the wazoo



http://feilz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/wrestling-epic-fail1.jpg



What can I say, I didn't create the picture.



http://failblog.wordpress.com/files/2008/05/parachute-fail.jpg
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14979
Registered: ‎23-05-2011
Dihydrogen Monoxide is the leading cause of death among eskimios.
N8-N
Likes: 1
Posts: 3256
Registered: ‎15-05-2009
Are you sure? I thought consuming it could potentially turn you into one of the X-men. (I would prefer the brotherhood but I don't really have a say in the matter)
monkin_out
Likes: 0
Posts: 3302
Registered: ‎02-09-2011
Highlighted

Pwnage19 wrote:

 

This is for you Evil...



http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af232/Pwnage19/WhoKnows.png







we like it!



aims cannon at crotch of pwnage19



now fix it up and we'll like it even more




EviL___EsKiMo
Likes: 0
Posts: 514
Registered: ‎30-09-2009

EviL EsKiMo wrote:

 

Pwnage19 wrote:

 

This is for you Evil...



http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af232/Pwnage19/WhoKnows.png







we like it!



aims cannon at crotch of pwnage19



now fix it up and we'll like it even more







I'm scared now...Please don't kill me
pwnage19
Likes: 11
Posts: 4256
Registered: ‎15-08-2011

Pwnage19 wrote:

 

EviL EsKiMo wrote:

 

Pwnage19 wrote:

 

This is for you Evil...



http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af232/Pwnage19/WhoKnows.png







we like it!



aims cannon at crotch of pwnage19



now fix it up and we'll like it even more







I'm scared now...Please don't kill me







we're just aiming the cannon



we're not going to kill you



yet



shhh!
EviL__EsKiMo
Likes: 0
Posts: 499
Registered: ‎23-08-2009

Studios