URGENT: Your life is at a major risk! Read ASAP!

Black Ops forum

/facepalm

I actually used this in one of my assignments in school. I got about 200 signatures. 78% agreed with me on the ban. 21% didn´t know wheter or not to sign, and just 3 people knew that it was about water T_T

People are gullible.
Squiglypig
^^ Number 5 is true. PETA reports wide spread cases of bunnys kept in cages and given nothing but dihydrogen monoxide to drink. How sick is that. Every rabbit given dihydrogen monoxide has died, or will die.
Snakedoctor59
THE HORROR MUST BE STOPPED!

The American government has *refused* to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO.
L3VIATH4N
very nice A+ for the work.... but i don't really care
superfalcon989
TL;DR
Janoian

Janoian wrote:

TL;DR

tl;dr = HDMO is killing people. Tell important people to ban the substance.
L3VIATH4N
WAIT! This plan is excelent it will create water conservation and cause everyone to die from dehydration, thus eliminating the largest parasites on this earth, homosapians.

Gosh I don't know. What should we do?!? Lets all ban water and then we can stop breathing so we don't produce as much CARBON dioxide.
cavtrooper85

Snakedoctor59 wrote:

^^ Number 5 is true. PETA reports wide spread cases of bunnys kept in cages and given nothing but dihydrogen monoxide to drink. How sick is that. Every rabbit given dihydrogen monoxide has died, or will die.

PETA also filed a complaint to Ben and Jerry's in an attempt to get them to start using human breast milk for the production of their ice cream. Thankfully Ben and Jerry's turned them down.

<<Back on topic>> Despite it's considerable health risks I am a fan of dihydrogen monoxide. I do, however, support the fight to end women's suffrage.
KillerCane
Seems like someone had an interesting day in Chemistry class. Smiley Tongue

I remember when I had first learned about dihydrogen monoxide, I warned everyone I knew in the same manner. Surprisingly, a lot of people actually believed me and warned others.

Spread the word my friends!
Feisty_Goat

KillerCane wrote:

<<Back on topic>> Despite it's considerable health risks I am a fan of dihydrogen monoxide. I do, however, support the fight to end women's suffrage.

xD

Feisty Goat wrote:

Seems like someone had an interesting day in Chemistry class. Smiley Tongue

I remember when I had first learned about dihydrogen monoxide, I warned everyone I knew in the same manner. Surprisingly, a lot of people actually believed me and warned others.

Spread the word my friends!

Perhaps I did a few years ago, but that's long since past. I still remember a few nerdy chemistry jokes, though.

(CO(NH2)2)2. Name it.

What was the other one...

,,,,,PhD,,,,,PhD,,,

,,,,,,|,,,,,,,|,,,,

,,,,,,C,,===,,C,,,,

,,,,,/,,,,,,,,,\,,,

,,--C,,,,,,,,,,,C--

,,,,,\\,,,,,,,,//,,

,,,,,,C,,---,,C,,,,

,,,,,,|,,,,,,,|,,,,

Rough ASCII sketch. It's a Benzene ring with two PhD's attached. Who can name the molecule? Note: PhD is not a real atom/molecule/polyatomic ion. It is what it is.
L3VIATH4N

Studios