^^ Number 5 is true. PETA reports wide spread cases of bunnys kept in cages and given nothing but dihydrogen monoxide to drink. How sick is that. Every rabbit given dihydrogen monoxide has died, or will die.
<<Back on topic>> Despite it's considerable health risks I am a fan of dihydrogen monoxide. I do, however, support the fight to end women's suffrage.
Feisty Goat wrote:
Seems like someone had an interesting day in Chemistry class.
I remember when I had first learned about dihydrogen monoxide, I warned everyone I knew in the same manner. Surprisingly, a lot of people actually believed me and warned others.
Spread the word my friends!