Updates of Black ops....

Black Ops forum

Hey guys. I'm slowly adding things to the automoderator as they slip through. I don't know why it's so hard for people to see the giant green stickied post but I added text to the sidebar and submission page stating:

THIS SUBREDDIT IS NOT FOR THE VIDEO GAME CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS. READ THE MASSIVE GREEN STICKIED POST BEFORE YOU MAKE A SUBMISSION.

In a hilarious turn of events, even the moderators showbox.bio/  of ACTUAL Call Of Duty https://tutuapp.uno/ subreddits didn't vidmate.vet/ take the two seconds to read the stickied post. LackingAGoodName who moderates CallofDuty, BlackOps3, and CODZombies messaged me twice a month apart to inform me that they were condensing all of the Call Of Duty subreddits into one because they thought this was another Call Of duty Subreddit.

Because of this, I am looking for more ways to separate ourselves from the Call Of Duty subreddits, possibly via color scheme because apparently the sticky post doesn't work.

Reddit cleaned up old and inactive accounts so we lost 524 subscribers.

I don't want to have to make it so that I have to approve every post before it goes up, nor do I want to ban anybody who posts about the video game here because I don't want to exclude anybody from this community.

Also, the submit link button now says "Submit Operations Report" and the submit a text post is labeled as "Discuss Operations"

Let me know if you have any feedback on these ideas or any suggestions.

Thanks!

Sarfarosh

Studios