Black Ops forum

Ok so as we all know treyarch will be making the new call of duty title "Call of Duty:Black Ops" but do we know what will be in the game such as guns maby due to photos and the video but there's one thing i haven't seen..... and that's from cod 5 its THE GOAR YOU WHORE!(don't mean the whore part just a rhyme)now who agrees with me: goar was one of the best multiplayer things they put in the game? well even if you don't at some extent you will because goar was a very important part even in the Nazi zombies part witch i personally think should be back but you are in a movie theater or something! but that's not the point the point is that, Nazi zombies had a big role with the goar and i think it should be back in the game. what you think cod community?
codman_sean-e-b
4 REPLIES 4
in reply to codman_sean-e-b
OH AND ALSO THIS its a RATED "M" GAME IT STANDS FOR MATURE!WHO CARES ABOUT THE 5 YEAR OLD KIDS PLAYING IT BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS ARE IRRESPONSIBLE AND LETS HAVE SOME FUN WITH THIS GAME LIKE NO WAR IS NEAVER BLOODY ITS MORE THAN THAT!!!!!!!! ITS LEGS AND ARMS FLYING ALL OVER THE PLACE BLOOD SQUIRTING OUT OF SOMEONES NECK BLOOD ALL OVER YOUR GUN AND HEADS POPIN OFF!! NOW WHO AGREES WITH ME!!!
codman_sean-e-b
Some big names [like PSX Extreme, IGN, etc. know about the games and played the games but they are not aloud to say anything.
jarek718
i hope they make it so that if you get hit with a gun that has the potential to rip off limbs, they will be ripped off. in MW2 you get hit with a barret .50 and dont even flinch. i hope they make it so that you can have legs torn off, and still live. and you need someone to come help you. bandages and such. i want more intense gore is what im getting at basically
drago2021

drago2021 wrote:

i hope they make it so that if you get hit with a gun that has the potential to rip off limbs, they will be ripped off. in MW2 you get hit with a barret .50 and dont even flinch. i hope they make it so that you can have legs torn off, and still live. and you need someone to come help you. bandages and such. i want more intense gore is what im getting at basically

ya thats what i mean but a bit more better like your head poping off! =)
codman_sean-e-b

Studios