WHO out there can actually connect to play Black Ops?

Black Ops forum

I am interested in wanting to know who out there is actually connecting fully anf playing the game. I know us in the east are affected by this. but who is ACTUALLY CONNECTING fully and able to play?

RhodeIslander83
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

with over 724 views and 0 replies. this leads me to believe a few things. x-box people can connect to play cod: bo (ive seen and played it myself earlier today) and I feel that ALL SERVERS for ps3 are down and that the leaders of the game are making it less than what it really appears to be... err trying atleast.

RhodeIslander83

Hey man,

Having the same problem here in London. Cannot connect at all this has been going on since yesterday (that I've noticed anyway) cod bo seemed to be playing up on sat and Sunday but still was able to play in between major lag. I know this has nothing to do with my net connection.

Hopefully this gets rectified soon.

LooneyTune

Looneytune121

I just think that the leaders of this do not want to say hey.. its completely down on playstation 3 but not on x-box.

RhodeIslander83

im having the same problem its been down since monday witch really sucks and down here in texas

sotelo817

No kidding down all over the world according to my friends...

DeaTH_ReaCT

yh in uk is and spain its the severs that got flooded in nyc

ajeagles

Same here in Oregon no connection i hope they get the power on this really rucks..

OwnerGuner

Studios