We DEMAND a Community Playlist!

Black Ops forum

Somebody thought about this? Would be awesome tho. F.e Halo:Reach got one. We could implement gamemodes like Micheal Myers or others.

What do you guys think about it? IMO it would make the game a little bit fresher...
CrayHD
9 REPLIES 9
Bummp:-)
CrayHD
I would like this, but Treyarch would have to implement things to prevent cheaters. For Example, Mike Myers would have to be invincible until there is one guy left, and then he can only be shanked.

Zombies would be fun too. I liked zombies. I hated playing it on MW2 because people wanted to play Highrise.
An Oreo

CrayHD wrote:

Somebody thought about this? Would be awesome tho. F.e Halo:Reach got one. We could implement gamemodes like Micheal Myers or others.

What do you guys think about it? IMO it would make the game a little bit fresher...

Agree 100% that we need a ton of new game modes with the next few COD games if this franchise expects to stay on or near the top. Not a fan of dumb Micheal Myers type modes, those seem suited more for younger players, but more objective based/competitive natured modes would be great. At this point, I expect more and will be disappointed if the next game ships with the same or less amount of modes.
Trout_19
Yeah I'm just saying it's getting boring with Domination/Demolition all day long. Some community ideas could easily be implemented by Treyarch.

Not only micheal myers. Halo:Reach got Grifball f.e. Got really nothing to do with the acutal game but it's A LOAD of fun.
CrayHD
that would be unreal but i doubt that they will do that
i_pwn_you_95
Wondering how it would work if they added a Rush game mode...
Da_BladeMasterz
Bump?
CrayHD

Da BladeMasterz wrote:

If you are talking about BC2 rush, I don't know. I don't think the maps can support it.
An Oreo

An Oreo wrote:

Da BladeMasterz wrote:

If you are talking about BC2 rush, I don't know. I don't think the maps can support it.

Right.

The maps are WAY to small to support Rush.

Btw did they said anything about bringing WAR back?
CrayHD

Studios