What do you think that the new call of duty should have?

Black Ops forum

Highlighted
none of that 2 attachment BS
ivirtran1
i would like more gore and screaming in MP, and i want the story line to have ALOT of emotion, wouldnt mind some quiet time
I__3_H8RZ
Maybe some cutscenes. A ton of FPSs have cutscenes, why can't CoD? (Cutscene as in there are two black bars (one on top, one on bottom), and something dramatic is going on.) I like the way they made CoD4's storyline.
wafflesarepwnag
yeah i did like the cutscenes in cod 4
CyberWolf92
"Add insult to injury" if you run out of ammo shooting your enemy with the pistol then, you can throw your gun at your enemy to finish them.

^Perk^
Neku01
Also, bring back the timed missions. CoD5 didn't have any timed missions (there was no timer). But in CoD4, there were a few timed missions. This added so much suspense (especially the mission "Heat").
wafflesarepwnag

wafflesarepwnage wrote:

Also, bring back the timed missions. CoD5 didn't have any timed missions (there was no timer). But in CoD4, there were a few timed missions. This added so much suspense (especially the mission "Heat").

I agree. But I do think they will have them. If anyone has seen their latest issue of Game Informer, you can see that they have a really cool Co-Op called "Special Forces". Which looks totally kick ass
majorrodriguez
I wasn't into the time thing in cod 4 especially in veteran difficulty
CyberWolf92

MajorRodriguez wrote:

wafflesarepwnage wrote:

I agree. But I do think they will have them. If anyone has seen their latest issue of Game Informer, you can see that they have a really cool Co-Op called "Special Forces". Which looks totally kick ass

I agree with you, but I didn't really get it. What exactly is "Special Forces"? I didn't really understand the reading (I kinda skimmed through it lol).
wafflesarepwnag
yeah what is this special forces level thing on the new modern warfare game
CyberWolf92

Studios