What has to be done to win back the PC players

Black Ops forum

1. Dedicated servers. We have to be abel to make our own servers. Not just rent a server.

2. Console. All the things that it use to have.

- Battle recorder

- PB

- Kick/Ban

and a lot more

3. BRING BACK THE COD UO/2/4 HIT BOX. I dont know who gat the idea at IW to screw it up in Mw2 hopfully he gat fired like the rest.

4. Modtools. We want to be able to make maps, new weapons, new gameplays. Like we use to back in the days when a Pc game came with all the extras and not been a remake of a console game.

5. NO PAY TO PLAY!!!!!!! I will pay an extra 10$ if u will(Then u have to make it a really good game and make it work) then have to pay to play.

6. This is not a big thing becuse i do like it as it is but the Hardcore mod needs to be "fine tunned" I dont like the thing that i get hit in the leg and die right away.



*Edit*

As dope.boy said in his post

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/100238029

And is i said in mine PB NOT VAC AND NO STEAM!!!



I will fill it in more later on.
kaptenmange
Likes: 0
Posts: 18
Registered: ‎31-10-2008
24 REPLIES 24
SERVERS if there are no server or server without kick/ban and locking noobtubes and stupid perks i wont buy the game i made that mistake with mw2
TSCC
Likes: 0
Posts: 14
Registered: ‎24-05-2010
What has the world become?!

There are more posts in the Wii section of these forums than on the PC section..
xXLtStrikeXx
Likes: 0
Posts: 405
Registered: ‎18-05-2010

xXLtStrikeXx wrote:

 

What has the world become?!

There are more posts in the Wii section of these forums than on the PC section..







I completely agree.

I think Treyarch has to release some specifics re: PC in order to win the community back. An OFFICIAL statement about dedi servers would set the community on fire.

We don't just want to hear a dev saying " I can't think of any reason not to use them."

jasonroloff
Likes: 58
Posts: 936
Registered: ‎24-05-2011

jasonroloff wrote:

 

xXLtStrikeXx wrote:

 

What has the world become?!

There are more posts in the Wii section of these forums than on the PC section..







I completely agree.

I think Treyarch has to release some specifics re: PC in order to win the community back. An OFFICIAL statement about dedi servers would set the community on fire.

We don't just want to hear a dev saying " I can't think of any reason not to use them."





This is what is holding me back from a pre-order. However, I don't think we are going to know this for sure for a very long time. Reason being they are a company; all companies focus on the bottom line... profit. The money is in the consoles (I hate to say that); therefor, they will focus on the development of the console version first and will follow up with the PC version as time and resources permit.



-420
im420man
Likes: 6
Posts: 2293
Registered: ‎22-09-2011
Some one from the Treyarch studio-----> http://twitpic.com/1q7bqh

So im hopping for a game for PC not a Console game for PC
kaptenmange
Likes: 0
Posts: 18
Registered: ‎31-10-2008
The main thing for me are the dedicated servers, which have been confirmed already. Most of the time if there are dedicated servers then there is some sort of anti-cheat system.



I'm pretty sure you won't need to pay to play. That is just a rumor for the MMO CoD.



So they already won me over.
extremefight49
Likes: 505
Posts: 6240
Registered: ‎23-05-2011
Highlighted
I'm sorry but all this bull about dedi servers stinks and is very unclear.

They are doing exactly the same as when they were releasing MW2 (Spit). The hook is out, the bait is on the line, and loads of people will be duped maybe for the last time.



If they try to do pay per play it will fail, because unlike Wow, where they can add anything they want, they won't be able to do that with a war game.

So paying for a game and then paying every month for the same thing won't happen for me.
WQQDY
Likes: 0
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎29-10-2008

WQQDY wrote:

 

I'm sorry but all this bull about dedi servers stinks and is very unclear.

They are doing exactly the same as when they were releasing MW2 (Spit). The hook is out, the bait is on the line, and loads of people will be duped maybe for the last time.



If they try to do pay per play it will fail, because unlike Wow, where they can add anything they want, they won't be able to do that with a war game.

So paying for a game and then paying every month for the same thing won't happen for me.



wtf?
Nightcover
Likes: 0
Posts: 388
Registered: ‎31-08-2008
The reason i didn't bought COD6:MW2 was that there wheren't Zombies and Dedicated servers. I really hate the 'Special Ops' Mode. And the Mappack was terrible! I really loved COD5:WAW because of the Zombies and Dedicated Servers. And the online gameplay was fantastic. Many mods and maps. Even the Zombie mode in MP was nice. so i want the style of COD5:WAW back in COD7:BO. But the SP Mode may be bigger and more difficult.

And the gameplay like BF:BC2 is too full. too much things to do. So just put some primary things in the gameplay and let the tanks and jeeps come back.

Well this is the style i will like for COD7:BO on the pc. (:





- Ninjahaxx
Ninjahaxx
Likes: 0
Posts: 16
Registered: ‎25-05-2010

Studios