What has to be done to win back the PC players

Black Ops forum

Ninjahaxx wrote:

 

The reason i didn't bought COD6:MW2 was that there wheren't Zombies and Dedicated servers. I really hate the 'Special Ops' Mode. And the Mappack was terrible! I really loved COD5:WAW because of the Zombies and Dedicated Servers. And the online gameplay was fantastic. Many mods and maps. Even the Zombie mode in MP was nice. so i want the style of COD5:WAW back in COD7:BO. But the SP Mode may be bigger and more difficult.

And the gameplay like BF:BC2 is too full. too much things to do. So just put some primary things in the gameplay and let the tanks and jeeps come back.

Well this is the style i will like for COD7:BO on the pc. (:





- Ninjahaxx





Yea i agree with you, i mean MW2 kill streaks and matchmaking system has ruined the whole mp experience..

One thing i hate about WAW is the "Size" of the DLC..I mean they were a huge pain for me to download 1GB+ patches lol.

Anyways, its fine..As long they are FREE.
scaryhunter
Likes: 0
Posts: 1511
Registered: ‎25-05-2011

kaptenmange wrote:

 



3. BRING BACK THE COD UO/2/4 HIT BOX. I dont know who gat the idea at IW to screw it up in Mw2 hopfully he gat fired like the rest.





THIS is (after the dedi servers) THE MOST IMPORTANT !!

The CoD4 Hitbox was perfect. You hit the model, you hit the guy (this is of course also due to no lag because you had dedi servers). In MW2 it was like you hit somewhere near the model and it hits the guy.



PLEASE Treyarch this is very important, stick to the old good hitboxes!!
Sab44
Likes: 0
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎29-10-2008
Well if do feel good about this... since in WaW Treyarch gave the pc games.. "allmoste" every thing. So i hop JD2020 and the rest of Treyarch sees this.... we need to bring back the pc players
kaptenmange
Likes: 0
Posts: 18
Registered: ‎31-10-2008
make it competitive like cod4/2 i mean playing a war on mw2? dont make me laugh
amst3l
Likes: 0
Posts: 47
Registered: ‎19-05-2010
IMO what has to be done to win back the hearts and minds of any gamer (not just PC)



Is for Devs to be upfront and honest.That way i can make an informed decision as to if i want to buy the game or not.



I find it very insulting to be constantly decieved and lied to...with half truths and playing on words.Deliberately done so to extort my hard earned cash.



I waited 10 years for a follow up to RTCW and what did i get...Wolfenstein ! Raven totally killed it,it was a diabolic attempt that should never have been sanctioned for release.



Interestingly the MP team were fired on release of the game...shame on them for not doing so beforehand.



Wait...haven't Raven been drafted in to work on Call of Duty...OMFG !



But they have said they'll stick to dedi's
smoothaz
Likes: 3
Posts: 1040
Registered: ‎27-05-2010
Highlighted
What do they have to do? >> Nothing different than they did last
zeroy
Likes: 4
Posts: 198
Registered: ‎24-05-2011

zeroy wrote:

 

What do they have to do? >> Nothing different than they did last





I don't like the way you say it without deep and meaningful explanation



But you are right of course.
smoothaz
Likes: 3
Posts: 1040
Registered: ‎27-05-2010

TopFighter wrote:

 

The main thing for me are the dedicated servers, which have been confirmed already.







I have to ask but do you work for Treyarch? What do you know we don't? As far as I've seen is nothing more than a publicity stunt that may backfire in the end if proven untrue. Where is your source for confirmation?



Until JD comes here in the PC forums and says yes this game will have dedicated servers or even on his twitter page nothing has been confirmed IMO. All we have had so far is a "maybe".
tex121
Likes: 0
Posts: 35
Registered: ‎26-05-2010
DUDE !!!! ----> http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-call-of/100688



and heres JD ---> http://twitpic.com/1q7bqh
kaptenmange
Likes: 0
Posts: 18
Registered: ‎31-10-2008

zeroy wrote:

 

What do they have to do? >> Nothing different than they did last





Unless Treyarch is made up of a bunch of snails then they will get it right. Their last game was 10X better than MW2 when you think about it. The actualy content and gameplay was much better. If Treyarch was in charge of developing a Modern Warfare game it would be completely orgasmic. Imagine: Free DLC, Dedicated Servers, Modern Zombies, all that good stuff for MW2. It would be the best game ever. BUT IW was retarded and screwed the pooch. The only reason MW2 was so "popular" is because many were deceived and because IW took advantage of us. So unless Treyarch is stupid as all hell, they will make a good game. Already with Create-A-Class 2.0, semi-confirmed dedicated servers, and what seems like a respect for PC gamers it looks like this will be the long awaited revolutionary game that PC Gamers deserve. All we need is some solid confirmations to make my day: Most important: Dedicated Servers, Second: Mod Tools, Third: Zombies, Least important: Free DLC. I mean if the game is good then i don't mind forking some cash out for QUALITY DLC. Not $15 for 3 freakin maps and 2 reboots. Like I said, Treyarch will most likely produce a great game based on their previous.
miniruss3
Likes: 1
Posts: 276
Registered: ‎17-09-2011

Studios