What is up with infinity wards site?

Black Ops forum

I have never been able to stay logged into that site. I get logged out as soon as I change the page. Hell, If I even think about posting I get signed out. This site is 20xs better than infinity wards. Has anyone else had this problem or maybe a solution?
JTtheLAR
64 REPLIES 64
nooooooo, of COURSE NOT. (<<<sarcasm is intended)
Deleted User

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

nooooooo, of COURSE NOT. (<<<sarcasm is intended)

A little more specific on which question you are being sarcastic towards. I dont really lurk around this site anymore so I wouldn't know why you were being sarcastic in the first place. Congrats on typing the exact opposite of a useful response though....it was hilarious.
JTtheLAR
Is infinity ward back up yet?
Xtreme2494

Xtreme2494 wrote:

The site is such garbage I couldnt tell you. They should have just stuck to this sites format, but Infinity Ward thinks they have to try to go bigger and better than Treyarch at all times. Do they even have the stats system on their site?
JTtheLAR

JTtheLAR wrote:

Xtreme2494 wrote:

The site is such garbage I couldnt tell you. They should have just stuck to this sites format, but Infinity Ward thinks they have to try to go bigger and better than Treyarch at all times. Do they even have the stats system on their site?

Well the third party company that made this site (which as you know...or now you will...treyarch did not develop this site, another company was hired) was already on a project and couldn't possibly work with IW. But IW was all cool and didn't even ask them so they wouldn't get rejected, and made their own site
Deleted User

JTtheLAR wrote:

I have never been able to stay logged into that site. I get logged out as soon as I change the page. Hell, If I even think about posting I get signed out. This site is 20xs better than infinity wards. Has anyone else had this problem or maybe a solution?

Old news is old...
IntoTheVoid
Both sites use the same developing software so I don't know why one can get it right while the other can't. However, I don't have those problems of the login booting me. I went into the control panel and click the always logged in and only have a problem when the number of users is over the boards parameters.
phlapjax
Whoa. Neither has it right.

This site has had over a year to work on very simple issues, and still hasn't got it licked.

Try the search. On the results, avatars are "disabled". Before that, they all had Admin avatars. Everyone used to have the same joining date and the same Total Post count of 7 until recently.

Sure, that's a minor issue, but it's also easily fixed. These site creating companies just whip up a site and then ignore you as much as they can. Sure, they make you pay for support, because they figure you're just stupid. They think it works out-of-the box and treat it like it was a one-time setup. Any mundane fixes only come when you remember to tell them when you re-hire them for a major overhaul when you want to make a significant design change (for another set-up fee). If the day-to-day support crew (if any) knew what they were doing, they wouldn't have needed a site builder at all.

All they need: two monkeys.

http://dilbert.com/2010-01-18/
SoylentBob
i´m glad, i managed to get to 4 posts on the IW forum without getting disconected or signed out !!! after it took me ages to make an account there...!? and I made 4 epic posts muahaha...
Horrorman Level 75

Studios